how much are you paying for 600 mile service?

Deadhead

Reaction score
Mines booked in for this coming Monday. Had an original quote of £99 which seems to fit in with most other prices mentioned on here. Well after a little chat via email I've managed to get it labour free and so should be about £35. In with that price they are going to set up the sag and rebound on the suspension now the Ohlns upgrade has had time to settle in. Must say hugely impressed with Frank at Crescent in Bournemouth they have certainly looked after me, great customer service.

Deadhead

Reaction score
You're a lot luckier than most Derek.
I got so much thrown in with my bike that I was happy to pay a little but i wouldn't have been happy if he forced me to pay the original £99.

BUZZ

Reaction score
Page 11 of waranty/service handbook on mine states that no labour charge ...
If it's in your book and you have paid for labour then show them and get a refund..they have to comply it's in black and white!

What dose it say in yours guys?

Anyone not got that in theirs?

derek28862

Reaction score
very lucky i got a good discount for cash and done some work for the owner of the shop helps a bit

RatHead

Reaction score
Page 11 of waranty/service handbook on mine states that no labour charge ...
If it's in your book and you have paid for labour then show them and get a refund..they have to comply it's in black and white!

What dose it say in yours guys?

Anyone not got that in theirs?
I have this in mine. The dealer tried to charge me £119 but when I pointed this out it was promptly reduced to £40 which was the price of the oil and filter. If it says it in the book, and hasn't been agreed othwerwise then I think you have a watertight case for a refund.

kriss

Reaction score
ive been quoted £130 for first service sounds a bit steep but not really sure what they are supposed to do/check on first service.

Deadhead

Reaction score
I checked my book and those sections have been blanked out.

BUZZ

Reaction score
Well I took it in today...."the book should have been altered with a sticker!..the offer has been removed and was only for bikes ordered before a certain date"...
I stood fast and it was agreed that it would be parts only and the bill came to about £43..so happy:p

Chaz

Reaction score
I paid £62 including VAT for my service on Saturday at Powerbiking in High Wycombe.

Deadhead

Reaction score
Just had mine done today for a total price of £40

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
sounds like crescent is the dealer to go to down your way !!!!!! :D