how much to pay? 2015 mt09 with abs and akra?

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
Hey Taff , looks great mate , stonking !!!! have you got a baffle / decibel killer in your can ? looks like a supertrap type from this angle ? get some miles on it quick man !!!!! :p

taffyboyo

Reaction score
Cheers chaps, fitted some quality asv levers yesterday and tried to take the 2 meters of scafolding off the tail tidy but because of the high level exhaust i had to leave it on, i need a smaller number plate then it will fit ok :)

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
good choice on the levers Taff , quality piece of kit ASV . how's the high level pipe sound ?? ;)

DavidB

Reaction score
Decided that £7000 could leave profit for the dealer if the time was right so I offered the money. Decided to add some kit through the dealer, as we would both win on this, leaving them a decent profit on the deal and me happy. Ok I'm ready to take it on the chin however smaller dealers are not multi millionaires and staff need a salary and I'm greatful that my wages are there every month.
Race Blue Abs, Acra, Yamaha smoked screen , tank pad, mesh intakes and radiator covers. R&G front fork protectors, rear cotton reels and front and mid aero crash protectors. Around £7400 all in and well pleased. Exhaust remains unopened so I'll probably sell it to recoup some of the outlay..........I really don't bother much with gorgeous noises these days........O except the V8:cool::D

Last edited: