It's Much, Much Better Than A Speed Triple

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Popped in on the off chance today, but the salesman I am dealing with is off till tomorrow. The one I spoke to mentioned possibly having to wait till August and if I ordered the screen that will be on back order. I told them I am coming back tomorrow and canceling the order.

On a side note my mate was up their Clay Cross site at the weekend and asked about the calculability of Orange ABS models and the salesman told him a funny story about someone waiting for one for months. He really thought it was funny.
Hi Mr salesman... I'd like my deposit back please...!!!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees

Smurf

Reaction score
Well I now have a definite delivery date of 1st week in May. The bike has been confirmed as landing in the UK on 25th April so bar the ship sinking its all good now.

Been a long wait but the bike is worth it.

lou

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have had I have had four Hinkley Triumphs and will never buy another there after sales service is crap had so many issues with their bikes dealers tried to help but let down by Triumph. remember (life's to short to grow up) Lou:cool:

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Same here lou, the dealer I used did their best, but the big T were crap at honoring the product. How many new bikes come with rust inside their petrol tanks ? both ST's I had did, and they said, no problem we will always fit new fuel filters at the service so it wont cause a problem with the engine....wtf...... my engine is fine it's the tank I'm claiming for... [email protected] Never again.

Stripy

Reaction score
I can only add to the choir of bad service from Triumph.
Bought a STR in '12 on their 0% deal, spend quite bit on accessories, and was then just shafted when i had a warranty claim.
Bye to dealer and brand, and can only give poor recommendations for both.