kevs co controler

D

Deleted member 1834

Hy lads. have just had my MT09 reflashed at Pro Bike in Newbury, have found it much improved. I have Kevs co controller in garage and was wondering it any one can tell me if I can now fit it to the bike and if it will improve the running any more. many thanks for any imfo

D

Deleted member 1834

Hy Triple. they had a bit of trouble connecting the soft ware to the bike, but got there in the end. would like to have tried Simons flash that I know you like but thought the Yamaha one suited my riding style better. always found the boys at pro bike helpful. a nice bunch of lads.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hy Triple. they had a bit of trouble connecting the soft ware to the bike, but got there in the end. would like to have tried Simons flash that I know you like but thought the Yamaha one suited my riding style better. always found the boys at pro bike helpful. a nice bunch of lads.
We've been perfecting the flash for the last 2 years now so it's absolutely spot on...
Yes they are a really good bunch of guys in pro-bike. I've bought every single one of my bikes from them and never had a problem

Kinjane

Reaction score
ollyson123

If you've only had the official Yamaha map update where the closed loop is left untouched then you'll definitely notice a difference after connecting Kevs O² Controller, especially in traffic where you're constantly switching between open and closed loop running.

Full fitting instructions can be downloaded here:- https://www.mediafire.com/folder/53fw0bb2kl0wy/MT09_O2_controller

As mentioned in the download - the O² Controller is not a performance mod. If you want more power you'll need the S-TEC Performance flash.

A few Q&A's about the controller can be found on post ~399... 02 Controller - Page 40

D

Deleted member 1834

Thanks Kinjane, have only had Yamaha update, but was unsure about kevs controller. had noticed a great improvement but still not perfect. will fit and try. cheers