Low Profile Gauge MOD

lee1980

Reaction score
I actually like it offset, but is a bit high I'm thinking of a screen one day!

flydnb

Reaction score
I like mine offset to, and I don't find it to high anyway with the flyscreen it look fine.

2FNQUIK

Reaction score
I actually like it offset, but is a bit high I'm thinking of a screen one day!
I checked this one out, it's positioned to where you can run any screen that you want, the bracket "pulls" the gauge cluster in closer it's more centered, just thought I'd share, it's a neat little piece, not a bad price either:cool:

kevxtx

Reaction score
I like the look of that, I want my dash behind the Yamaha OEM screen that mod plate should do the trick, just ordered on, I will post up some photo's when it arrives.

Last edited:

Bon

Reaction score
I really like the look of this but my only concern is that it will make it even harder to put the key in the ignition. I have a MRA screen already fitted , and its a bit difficult to get it in there. Ooooer Missus haha !

2FNQUIK

Reaction score
I really like the look of this but my only concern is that it will make it even harder to put the key in the ignition. I have a MRA screen already fitted , and its a bit difficult to get it in there. Ooooer Missus haha !
Actually this doesn't affect the key position at all, take a look.....IMG_3620.jpg

Locksmith

Reaction score
Its a bit like Y amaha have designed a bike to be a little bit different to run of the mill and some want to mod it back to ordinary :)

Each to his own though :p

marksim

Reaction score
Its a bit like Y amaha have designed a bike to be a little bit different to run of the mill and some want to mod it back to ordinary :)

Each to his own though :p
Yes thats what i thought,something abit different from the norm