mcn on the street rally

flydnb

Reaction score
well I just read the shootout between the mt and the ducati and the MV , and the street rally won and they mentioned that the mt had the new map on it and it was the smoothest out of the three, I think im going to crescents in the morning to have a go on there demo bike to have a look myself.

boro

Reaction score
Have a look at the thread on the official ecu flash (if you can get past the crap), worth it 100%

rob5006

Reaction score
well I just read the shootout between the mt and the ducati and the MV , and the street rally won and they mentioned that the mt had the new map on it and it was the smoothest out of the three, I think im going to crescents in the morning to have a go on there demo bike to have a look myself.
Have passed this info to the mapping updates thread...Good Idea....!

Thunder Child

Reaction score
I managed to find the British MCN out of the iPad mag shop and bought the issue.

I was surprised that the MT09 won after the way they lovingly described the MV. Very glad they feel the new map totally fixes the bike.

I'll see if I can post up the article.

rob5006

Reaction score
I managed to find the British MCN out of the iPad mag shop and bought the issue.

I was surprised that the MT09 won after the way they lovingly described the MV. Very glad they feel the new map totally fixes the bike.

I'll see if I can post up the article.
MCN were VERY critical about the snatch on the MT09...however, they did give it a great review but stated that the throttle on/off was the only thing that let the bike down....thats now been sorted it would appear!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The last shoot out MCN did had the MT, Street Triple, Z800 and the MV and I do believe the MV came last lol