Michelin Pilot Road 4 Review

Birdy

Reaction score
Anyone heard of Avon Ultra ? please dont say they shit , i just bought it off my mate cheap :)

Birdy

Reaction score
Ho ho.. chortle chortle .... arent we all comedians !! £60 for new rear tyre !!!! jealous... i can smell it ! And it came with free lip balm !:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ho ho.. chortle chortle .... arent we all comedians !! £60 for new rear tyre !!!! jealous... i can smell it ! And it came with free lip balm !:)
Free lip balm...!!!
Oh man I can't believe I missed out on this bargain...

Schultzy

Reaction score
I'm pretty keen to get these once my Bridgestones wear out.

That being said, these tyres are hoping up great. 3500kms and they are barely used. I've heard some are struggling with their Dunlops?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Heading out toward wales this evening for the weekend. That will probably see out the Dunlops!! Just need to decide whether i pay the extra cash and get the Michelins or go for the Metzler Z8's

Schultzy

Reaction score
Heading out toward wales this evening for the weekend. That will probably see out the Dunlops!! Just need to decide whether i pay the extra cash and get the Michelins or go for the Metzler Z8's
How many miles/kms did you get out of the Dunlops? Not sure about in the UK, but it is luck of the draw on if your mt09 comes with Bridgies or Dunlops.

Cypher

Reaction score
Not sure about in the UK, but it is luck of the draw on if your mt09 comes with Bridgies or Dunlops.
Same here, some got Dunlops, some got Bridgestone. I have S20's and after almost 2000 miles (3000km) they're barely worn. I'm not the most aggressive rider but still, happy with that.

Matt Grey

Reaction score
Jesus not even one on topic post on this thread after the OP. I do realise the unfortunate irony of adding yet another off topic post to this already rubbish thread.

The signal to noise ratio on this forum is completely fucked and this thread is a shining example. If all the off topic rubbish was deleted from this forum there wouldn't be much left. I've been reading for a while and I'm finding very little of value here and a whole lot of crap.

A bit of moderation wouldnt go astray on here before the whole forum becomes completely useless. Also a bit of cop on from the posters. There are more posts in this thread about Avon than Michelin ffs.

flydnb

Reaction score
Jesus not even one on topic post on this thread after the OP. I do realise the unfortunate irony of adding yet another off topic post to this already rubbish thread.

The signal to noise ratio on this forum is completely fucked and this thread is a shining example. If all the off topic rubbish was deleted from this forum there wouldn't be much left. I've been reading for a while and I'm finding very little of value here and a whole lot of crap.

A bit of moderation wouldnt go astray on here before the whole forum becomes completely useless. Also a bit of cop on from the posters. There are more posts in this thread about Avon than Michelin ffs.
well you know where the door is darling.

Sooper

Reaction score

I have to agree... Sadly not too much of value here. Some moderation would be appreciated, to keep threads clean an informative. And yes I do realize that this post is also off topic... :)

flydnb

Reaction score
I think you bitter guys if you search will find most subjects covered, the pr4s are very new and a link has been put up to the visordown article, now if a bit of light hearted humour offends you then go elsewhere its really that simple, a lot of the members here who are the most helpful are also ones who like a bit of a laugh so that's it really, so rather than cry like a spoilt child and ironically post off topic posts about threads being to off topic you should pipe down or its an hour on the naughty step.

Matt Grey

Reaction score
now if a bit of light hearted humour offends you then go elsewhere its really that simple
Sorry to burst your bubble princess but this thread is a load of fucking rubbish, and it's representative of the whole forum. If you want to have a laugh hahaha, have an off topic forum and laugh all you like in there.

If this thread is an example of what this forum wants to be then yes I will go elsewhere.

But its early days yet, so the forum doesn't have to be a crock of shit. It's up to the people who post here, and those who moderate the place.