Michelin Pilot Road 4 Review

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gentlemen...

Can I please remind you of the forum rules...!

Posts of this nature are not helpful nor are they informative...!

Kindly refrain from using that kind of language as not all of us want to read it.

Yes topics go "off topic" but as It was just pointed out. Most of the posters who "go off topic" are the ones who offer the valid/informative answers to questions.

Just remember we are all here to enjoy ourselves and not sit having a "bun fight"...

Have a good evening gents.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees

Matt Grey

Reaction score
Yes topics go "off topic" but as It was just pointed out. Most of the posters who "go off topic" are the ones who offer the valid/informative answers to questions.

Just remember we are all here to enjoy ourselves and not sit having a "bun fight"...
This topic went "off topic" after the first post. And never came back.

I'm telling you that the signal to noise ratio on this forum is all wrong. You can either take that on board or ignore it.

Birdy

Reaction score
I deal with signal to noise ratio in my studio but never on a forum.
I am a steel erector by trade... hear this type of speak everyday from some health and safety jerk... dont need it in my free time... sounds like David Brent from "The Office":(

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay guys. I think we all understand what's trying to be said...

Let's get back on topic shall we...

I have the pilot road 4's and they are absolutely fantastic...

They warm up super quick and have bags of tread on them.

They are so confidence inspiring in the wet and make the MT an even better bike to have fun on.

mt09holland

Reaction score
This is very funny, I manage/moderate a football forum with 2500 blokes posting comments. Threads are going off topic faster than I can drop my knickers but most of the time it ends up hilarious. It are often the regulars who go off topic as they know it has been discussed before and they know each other, but that are also the lads that provide the useful stuff when necessary......not much different here I guess ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipski99

Reaction score
Why has the mt07 in my dealers wearing pilot 4s stock ?
That's something I was wondering about. When I saw cageron2wheels review the MT07 in Portugal he said it had Pilot Road 3 on it from new. That's what should have been on the MT09 IMHO.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I was in the dealership this morning and was speaking to a guy who wanted to "enquire" about the 07 and we both noticed that it had PR4's on it. I know that manufacturers often change the stock tyres on "new bikes" and go with whoever is doing the best "deal" but the PR4's ain't cheap, trust me I know cos I put a set on my 09 when they first came on the market. Will have to have a word with the powers that be for a difinative answer I guess.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees