Modified ZX10 rear shock on ebay

M

MT account

As with lots of eBay things these days, its no longer available…..
hahhahahaahhahahahahaa................err, nope.it wasnt me. the plugging thing was to resize the mounting holes as theyre different sizes........said A layman. :)

stevecbr

Reaction score
I would have 5mm would have been better, as everyone has adjusted their preload up anyway. The kwaka's have locking nut preload settings, and there must be 40mm available in settings alone there

hene

Reaction score
Is there any cons on installing zx10r shock 330mm - which is longer than MT-09 original?
How about if sag is set to get original ride height as with original shock?

Last edited:

Spot

Reaction score
Let us know how you get on with it, and any problems fitting the thing
Well my £25 ZX6R shock has arrived and appears to be in good condition.
Just need to figure out what the best way is to fit it and what the fek all the adjustment does. I'd better find a manual to download! :)

P1110267.jpg

M

MT account

Well my £25 ZX6R shock has arrived and appears to be in good condition.
Just need to figure out what the best way is to fit it and what the fek all the adjustment does. I'd better find a manual to download! :)
youtube is your friend.....theres all the info you need to set it up on there, some good stuff too.

stevecbr

Reaction score
Make sure you measure the seat height (from the floor) before removing your rear shock, so you can set the new one up to a similar height.
Would be good if you can add photos of fitted shock, and how it handles after fitting.
For £25 this could be the best mod ever!