Mods so far!

Ivan IAM

Reaction score
Your spot lights

Optimate lead, panniers,Liners, Topbox & liner & plate with one key for all, spotlights, front and rear axle crash bobbins, R&G barr sliders, R&G mid engine crash bungs, lower Yamaha case protectors, Akrapoic full system, SW radiator guard, heated grips, grip puppies, tall screen, custom saddle, tyre visual pressure indicators, Meta Def Com T, Fog-lights sat nav, titanium billet adjustable fold-able levers.
I've bought some Denali dual intensity spot lights and I'm having a night mare getting them to work properly

I need a permanent 12 volts from the running lights but I can't find the head light main beam switch wire to give me the full intensity on my lights when I put full beam on. How did you wire yours
Ivan

Ivan IAM

Reaction score
Where did you

I went for the SHAD setup very pleased so far

Get that screen I have one on my BMW k1300 but have not seen one advertised for the tracer would appreciate any info
Ivan

-=SWEDE=-

Reaction score
my mods!

Calsci short tinted screen, black/gold brake n clutch levers, sw motech framesliders, RoMatech tailtidy, Traf-X mini led-indicators, K&N-filter, Arrow x-kone full exhaust system, and soon to come kevxtx O2 optimizer☺

FSR_XC

Reaction score
Radiator guard, Ackropovic exhaust, Givi panniers & Kappa top box.

Exhaust sounds soooooo much better than standard and seems to smooth out the snatchy throttle when accelerating from fully off throttle.

Looking to buy some crash bungs and thinking about the Power Bronze belly pan.