MRA Vario Screen

fizzy

Reaction score
I would guess they're one and the same, but where in the UK can you do 160mph on a naked bike without your head tearing off ?

128 (141 indicated) is hard enough, although with my AMR screen I can't feel the wind blast anymore, just hear it :)
Hi mate do you have any pictures of the screen, going to be touring Europe later in the year and are looking for a bit more protection than the yam screen I have fitted thanks

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
this is the screen I have for winter, and possibly touring... MRA Vario
I can't feel the wind at all, not even on my lid, freeked me out when I first used it not ever having had a faired bike before, glanced at my speedo and it read 120mph, felt like I was doing 70 :eek:

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
doesn't look too bad in real life, even my mates were expecting something bigger, it works though and keeps all the winter road shite off me :)
my bike is in winter guise at the mo', big screen, handguards, Mich PR4's and standard tail piece... summer is yamaha screen, no handguards, sports tyres (haven't decided which yet) and Evotech tail tidy

fizzy

Reaction score
this is the screen I have for winter, and possibly touring... MRA Vario
I can't feel the wind at all, not even on my lid, freeked me out when I first used it not ever having had a faired bike before, glanced at my speedo and it read 120mph, felt like I was doing 70 :eek:

Thanks for the pics mate I'll try and get a look at one in the flesh :cool: