Mt 09 street rally

Stavros

Reaction score
Evening all new guy here I have just ordered a new street rally today for collection on the first March . My last bike was a fjr a big heavy bike and I'm looking forward to the street rally . Any ideas on what to expect and any tips much appreciated . Thanks kenny t

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
Hi Stavros, I did too sold my 57 plate FJR and bought the MT-09. Wow what a diffrence you are going to notice.
The MT feels like a little 125cc bike in comparison. Turns in quicker, much easier to handle in traffic and filter with and obviously more fun.
On the rare occasion I do miss the FJR, but it's rare, like when it's howling of rain and really really cold.
But I don't plan on doing 3/500 mile days and the mt suits me much better now.
The plus point for me is how light it is, I can actually push the bike about without giving myself a hernia!!!!!

Stavros

Reaction score
Thanks guys I just can't wait. Very very cold up here just now so not great bike weather. The name Stavros comes from a character of Harry Enfields appearing in Saturday night live a uk tv show back in the 70s or 80s .

lee1980

Reaction score
Very nice I do like look of them though a bit high of ground for me, I hope your nice jacket stays white to! I guess thats that 2015 raceblu street rally?

And hand guards in this weather be most nice to have!

Recently saw a standard mt-01 2015 raceblu looked nice!!