MT-09 tracer spec

Birdy

Reaction score
I think the tracer looks kin brill....i use my bike all year round , definitely have a try in the new year. Hey TT , you sold your MT????

flydnb

Reaction score
I think the tracer looks kin brill....i use my bike all year round , definitely have a try in the new year. Hey TT , you sold your MT????
yeah he did mate he bought an fz 8 , but is looking at getting a cruiser type bike even more gay than your GS , me and twoz are still keeping it real though , how are you mate?

Birdy

Reaction score
yeah he did mate he bought an fz 8 , but is looking at getting a cruiser type bike even more gay than your GS , me and twoz are still keeping it real though , how are you mate?
CRUISER....i turn my back for five minutes , and TT turns into a Peter Fonda wannabe!!!!Cruising for a piece of ass more like! lol .All good mate, GS is errr... actually quite a good ol bike , dont even get wet now, but christ i miss the wallop of the 09 !!!:( Will be checking out the tracer next year tho! Nice to hear you and twos still indulging in a bit of hot cock action !;)

flydnb

Reaction score
the tracer is getting good reviews and for someone looking for that sort of bike looks like good value.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
I think I will just replace my FZ1 Fazer with the Tracer for distance and touring etc, and keep my current 09 for weekend blasts and fun stuff. Just fitted the Pyramid side pods and rear seat cover.
MT09 Cleaned.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
U cheeky fooker...! Lol. I am not gonna buy a cruiser pmsl. Think I'm gonna get me a tracer tho lol

Twozup

Reaction score
CRUISER....!!
Nice to hear you and twos still indulging in a bit of hot cock action !;)
BIRDY how the hell are you mate? Long time no tell any cock jokes!

Yeah frickin Trips letting the side down I actually hear he's trading in the FZ8 for a Harley Rent Boy. What's he like??
As fly said the old guard still keeping up the Hot Homo MT action.
Get yersel an MT09 Tracie mate and get back on here with the gay boyz!
Trips- hope you have spare time away from polishing all that chrome over the xmas hols mate

Can I have a few weeks in Lanzarote for Christmas this year please.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah frickin Trips letting the side down I actually hear he's trading in the FZ8 for a Harley Rent Boy. What's he like??
Trips- hope you have spare time away from polishing all that chrome over the xmas hols mate

I've got first dibs on a tracie when they come in... No chrome on one of those fuckers...! Lol

flydnb

Reaction score
I've got first dibs on a tracie when they come in... No chrome on one of those fuckers...! Lol
its perfect for you mate , the subframe is 5 inches longer than std mt , and u get wind protection and still get the lovely engine .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its perfect for you mate , the subframe is 5 inches longer than std mt , and u get wind protection and still get the lovely engine .
Seriously thinking about getting one and keeping the Fazer for hooning about on

Birdy

Reaction score

Rumour had it you were dead mate !! Will be having a test ride on the tracer.....just have to be even nicer to her who must be obeyed! I am indeed missing out on the hot cottaging action...bee emm owners all beards and beer bellies!:p