MT10! Want one? Course you do

stevecbr

Reaction score
Like the look but will stick with my MT09. The MCN report suggests 165-170 bhp, so 50bhp more than the MT!
I will take one out for a test ride, but having another 50% bhp on a naked, I wonder will it be to much?

MikeyFZS1

Reaction score
The MT-10 is a full-on S1000r/1100Tuono competitor and follows the exact same ethos as those bikes in using a Superbike as their basis then ragging the fairing off and fitting high bars, and although the price that MCN guessed at is £10K, I reckon it’ll be more than that - £11K maybe ?

I’m sure the MT-10 will be wonderful but unless they bring out an MT-10 Tracer I’ll be sticking with my MT-09 Tracer – the MT-10 will be irrelevant to me, as I need the extra comfort that the Tracer ergonomics provide………….and I can’t afford (or don’t particularly need) an S1000XR……………

Yep, I could be persuaded to part with some extra cash for an MT-10 tracer…………..provided they keep it relatively light and simple……..ie – NOT like an S1000XR !!!

solomon

Reaction score
Looks hideous and heavy and expensive (dont know the price).

I'll stick with the 9 thankyou

View attachment 3681
When I first saw this picture, I thought the headlight design looked like 'bumblebee' of Transformers film (image attached). Not my cup of tea personally, but I guess I am getting an old f**t now and sound more and more like my Father. bumblebee-transformers.jpg

XB12X

Reaction score
It's the triple engine that attracts me to this rage of Yamaha bikes. I've never had one. I've got an inline 4 already. It's the 09 for me.

shigidar

Reaction score
I have MT09 for a year now, 13000km, all kind of riding, including "spirited" twisty roads with friends once a week. Was considering to replace for something like Z1000SX for more comfort and sport behaviour. After long consideration, decided that there isn't anything on the market with a motor equal to the MT09. Will do the front springs+ rear spring upgrade + better seat + braided brake line front and will keep the MT09. It is not only the HP, it is also how they come and "beasty nature" of this motor that captivating me.

Steve Dudley

Reaction score
Naaahh!

Sat on one at the NEC. Looks like some one poured super-glue all over it and then ram-raided Halfords.

Not my cup-o-tea

:cool: