my mt09 from the dyno

Reaction score
A question we need answering :)

I have ordered a G2 throttle tamer. I have a DNA Filter and an Akro system. I have a smooth throttle and have also taken in any slack from the throttle cable. When the G2 tamer arrives, I will fit it and see if my throttle is even smoother. I am happy with what i have at the moment but will report back with my findings

razz

Reaction score
More bonus news :) I paid a visit to track electronics this morning to have a chat with what they did . I was shown all the lovely pc stuff :) the best bit tho is they ain 't finished it yet , the man said it'll be a missile once she's finished :) and he thinks it may be geared to suit the limiter ? But more on that once the limiter is off :) have been asked to out the standard throttle tube back in for next time , so my gains I've seen have come from very little work :) superb

PaulG

Reaction score
Yep they the ones :) very nice people to chat too , I've always felt the bike was slow compared to the speedo , time to get a gps speedo something or other ?
Get a cyclocomputer.Buy in person from a bicycle store.Check what speed they go to by reading the spec sheet in the packet before buying.Some go to 100kmh,some to 200kmh and a few to 300kmh.The one I show in the pic is an Echowell U12 ,it reads on the odo display to 200kmh but the maximum speed display goes above 300kmh.Mph can be selected.
The Best of the Best bicycle Computers

Attachments

• 140713-1008.jpg
    140713-1008.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Reaction score
A bit off topic

what exactly do you need a 300km/h speedometer on a bicycle for? when you go to Ludicrous Speed?

Reaction score
I've used cycle computers in the past and have set them up extremely accurately using the motorway marker post system.

Reaction score
I have ordered a G2 throttle tamer. I have a DNA Filter and an Akro system. I have a smooth throttle and have also taken in any slack from the throttle cable. When the G2 tamer arrives, I will fit it and see if my throttle is even smoother. I am happy with what i have at the moment but will report back with my findings

Today i collected and fitted the G2 throttle tamer. Bearing in mind that i was already satisfied with the throttle due to having fitted a DNA Air filter....I felt like i was on a different bike. The throttle is now super-smooth in all modes, at all speeds. Couldn't catch it out. Went through my usual bends and twists smoother and faster....didn't get stung by customs and took 7 days to arrive...Really impressed!

Reaction score
Thanks for the posts on G2 & DNA been informative in many threads.... Will order a G2 and DNA on next round of upgrades...can't wait.. This will be fitted on the oem can. Will post when fitted with results...