New Member saying Hello

Normsthename

Reaction score
My name is Andy and I've just bought a MT-09 and joined the forum :)
Had a testride yesterday on a MT-09 and loved the bike (and Sound!) so done the deed and I collect it on Monday
Bike is a 2014 Purple MT-09 with ABS and is the dealers Ex-Demonstrator so it should be run in!!! :D
It has just over 1000 miles on the clock and has a Rad guard fitted.
Bike is having the Reflash done and a service done Monday Morning.
The bike has already had its first service but it was free so how could I refuse!
Two Sleeps to go before I collect.........

Andy

fizzy

Reaction score
My name is Andy and I've just bought a MT-09 and joined the forum :)
Had a testride yesterday on a MT-09 and loved the bike (and Sound!) so done the deed and I collect it on Monday
Bike is a 2014 Purple MT-09 with ABS and is the dealers Ex-Demonstrator so it should be run in!!! :D
It has just over 1000 miles on the clock and has a Rad guard fitted.
Bike is having the Reflash done and a service done Monday Morning.
The bike has already had its first service but it was free so how could I refuse!
Two Sleeps to go before I collect.........

Andy
Hi mate welcome to the forum and enjoy the bike

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Welcome Andy, most of us bought the MT after the test ride, i took tge 07 & 09 out with a mate and swapped over while out.. Went fir tge 09 straight away... Wasnt looking for a big bike..but hey! Mines also Deep Armor ABS...

Let the modding begin...

Normsthename

Reaction score
Welcome Andy, most of us bought the MT after the test ride, i took tge 07 & 09 out with a mate and swapped over while out.. Went fir tge 09 straight away... Wasnt looking for a big bike..but hey! Mines also Deep Armor ABS...

Let the modding begin...
Thanks for the welcome!
I actually went to the dealer with the intention of getting the 07, but after seeing them side by side decided the 07 was too small for my bulk! :)
Then after the testride on the 09 my mind was made up ! :D

Andy

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
hi Andy , there are quite a few people , myself included , who bought an MT 07 first then swapped it for the MT 09 , they are both good bikes but the 09 has a lot more solid feel to it , the frame , forks and swinging arm are much better quality , and then when it comes to the engine - well I think there are quite a few members on here who qualify better than me to tell you how amazing it is and even better when TT has had his wicked way with the ecu !!!!!!! enjoy mate , all the best :)