New owner..

sprint

Reaction score
Hi to all

I have just purchase the mt 09 Tracer in racing blue & I am delighted with this bike!!!!!

Selling my Honda VFR 1200FD 2012 model which I had up till now, with 55k kms on clock..

Did not know what to move on to .. until I rode this magic gem ..

This is really an awesome bike!!!

Fulfils all my needs & goes like the crackers..

Just one thing though, did not have the toolkit with tie down when I received it, I asked the salesperson to get me one.

I have received it today but it does not tie down properly since it seems incomplete..

Could someone post a pic of all the spanners in the toolbag please, it would be MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Paul

Reaction score
Welcome in. It's a great bike.

In the tool bag you will find. The C spanner and its handle for the rear preload adjustment and a spanner with 12mm one end and 14mm the other (I think) . The bag is kept in place with a rubber strap with metal clips at each end.
under the pillion seat you will find a 5mm Allen key and a screwdriver in two pieces. The handle and then the shaft with a flat head one end and a Philips the other.

I've even impressed myself with that all recalled from memory!
Hope that helps

reeseyboy

Reaction score
Hi to all

I have just purchase the mt 09 Tracer in racing blue & I am delighted with this bike!!!!!

Selling my Honda VFR 1200FD 2012 model which I had up till now, with 55k kms on clock..

Did not know what to move on to .. until I rode this magic gem ..

This is really an awesome bike!!!

Fulfils all my needs & goes like the crackers..

Just one thing though, did not have the toolkit with tie down when I received it, I asked the salesperson to get me one.

I have received it today but it does not tie down properly since it seems incomplete..

Could someone post a pic of all the spanners in the toolbag please, it would be MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
I found the rubber strap to tie it down, inside the bag with the chocolate spanners...

sprint

Reaction score
Many thanks Paul, I have confirmed that all the tools are there, it seems a bit on the little side if you look at a Honda toolkit..

Timo50

Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome, where in SA are you from? I spent 15 years there, near Jo'burg.

sprint

Reaction score
From good old Cape Town the place to ride this magnificent machine!!

Some good passes & spectacular roads just are most enjoyable with this lightweight agile rocket..:)

jack591

Reaction score
Actually just went to my dealer this afternoon to get a toolkit after I just realised mine was never under the seat. They gave me the kit off the demo bike. It is light but still handy to always have on the bike for a quick ride out