New springs

carsicchris

Reaction score
:cool: Just fitted new HYPERPRO SPRINGS All round, My god ive got a different bike. £220 from calsport Birmingham . Fitted them with my son not a easy job without the right tools , im lucky he as use of a hydraulic press which made lightwork of rear spring , but the forks was a right B-------d,( not got the tools), What im getting at is £220 as transformed the bike totally . better handling and a bit more comfort.;)

offo

Reaction score
Am i right in thinking that the Hyperpro springs only come in one type as they are progressive & not different rider weight specificationas normal springs do.
I intend to get the suspension sorted at some point, not quite sure how far to go yet or how much to throw at it, keep meaning to go to MCT for a chat but haven't managed to find the time yet.
Glad you're happy with the new set up, have you found it softer, Firmer or just better all round?

carsicchris

Reaction score
Offo, im no lightweigh at 14 st my missus is 12st and with tracer original springs set on max the bike wallowed about around corners which make you run wide in corners plus on acceleration the front end was very loose the hyperpro as stopped all that. I got intouch with Hyperpro via e mail asking about their progressive springs giving them my weights they assured me I would be happy with the springs and they would cure what I told them my probs were and they work. Hope this helps .