New zorst fitted

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers TT for the new zorst !!
In Greece this zorst cost 700 euros.
The importer is Technomoto, which represents Acrapovic and.... DNA filters (which cost 79 euros here..).
Hey TT, do you manage any dyno-meter with the new... "jewel" ?
(I was confused few days ago, when i thought that the 121,7Hp & 9,3kg of torque found with this zorst)
Will see if I can get the dyno charts for it and post them here.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take db killer out;-) I also have carbon akra, and I love it;-)
We've just finished flashing it this afternoon with the carbon Akrapovič on (baffle in) and also flashed a map onto the ECU for it. Will remove the baffle either tonight or tomorrow and see how it runs.

Have u mapped ur bike for that zorst or is it standard? Also.. Wot filter have u got in?
I've got a DNA filter in at the moment.

Does urs spit blue flames? Lol

sigtrm

Reaction score
We've just finished flashing it this afternoon with the carbon Akrapovič on (baffle in) and also flashed a map onto the ECU for it. Will remove the baffle either tonight or tomorrow and see how it runs.

Have u mapped ur bike for that zorst or is it standard? Also.. Wot filter have u got in?
I've got a DNA filter in at the moment.

Does urs spit blue flames? Lol
Ofc it spits blue flames all The time. I have standard filter and STD map. I am waiting for that unlocking sports map. I also wondering about fitting bmc filter.

sigtrm

Reaction score
Unlocking sports map???
I didn't know bmc did a filter for the MT..!
They have 2 race and regular filter.
Unlocking bc they said map for r6 from the same company unlocked throttle for more 30%, whatever that means.
My yama guy said they are testing some ecu map from italian company, unlocking throttle, he said he will send me dyno ASAP, but that was 2 weeks ago or more, i guess I will have to remind him that.
Anyway I love riding my mt-09 so much that I barely have time even to think about mods, winter is cumming, I will have more time then.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They have 2 race and regular filter.
Unlocking bc they said map for r6 from the same company unlocked throttle for more 30%, whatever that means.
My yama guy said they are testing some ecu map from italian company, unlocking throttle, he said he will send me dyno ASAP, but that was 2 weeks ago or more, i guess I will have to remind him that.
Anyway I love riding my mt-09 so much that I barely have time even to think about mods, winter is cumming, I will have more time then.
The flash that Simon does can do wot ur talking about. He has flashed R6's R1's GSXR750's. The list is long and endless...
U shud send ur ECU over and we can flash it for u...

sigtrm

Reaction score
The flash that Simon does can do wot ur talking about. He has flashed R6's R1's GSXR750's. The list is long and endless...
U shud send ur ECU over and we can flash it for u...
Is it hard to unmount ECU?

sigtrm

Reaction score
It's very easy but u WILL need someone to lift the tank slightly while u unplug it and slide it out. It's a 5 minute job really
Ok I will think about that when winter cums.
Btw, is there any center stand for mt-09 available?