New zorst fitted

samuka

Reaction score
recording a video of the sound of this exhaust? here in Brazil like to hear the sound :D

excuse any errors, I'm using google translator ;)

MadGelo

Reaction score
Finally got mine, removed the DB-Killer...

WOW! you can actually hear exhaust now!

hopefully it will help against blind drivers too !

cant wait for the flash next week to give me 24 more HP

Last edited:

Jay Cee

Reaction score
Daft question but I'm struggling to find this pipe the only place was ebay and now its gone from there.

Please excuse me I have been up since 230 and its now 505am and my brain is not working if its a simple find

My Toy

Reaction score
There's one on there at the moment, item number 191343971862 , sorry can't do the link thingy, £659 pick up only from Birmingham UK but be quick it ends today at 19.04

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Daft question but I'm struggling to find this pipe the only place was ebay and now its gone from there.

Please excuse me I have been up since 230 and its now 505am and my brain is not working if its a simple find
Look at #17 on this thread and u can click on the link I have posted.

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente

As alternative you can buy it from Tecnomoto.gr (its also suplier for DNA filters) at the price of 700 euros.

MadGelo

Reaction score
hows your headers looking? any blue spots?
even after I had mine mapped, they are getting blue where they exit the engine and in the middle of vertical part

Fluke

Reaction score
Very sexy looking can, mate. Let's see how your 2 bros can looks when it arrives.

However, someone is selling an identical system for £625 and I'm super tempted to buy that instead (and not tell the missus:rolleyes:)
I've also realised there's no point putting the PC5 in if I'm gonna remove it for the re map so I'll be in touch soon to get the re map done.
Will be good to meet you in person.
Cheers, S