Perth MT-09 riders to get together sometime

jsosmp

Reaction score
Hey boys...

What do you think of getting together for a ride? i only have 130kms on my Orange MT and need a lot more ...

cheers

Credry

Reaction score
Hey boys...

What do you think of getting together for a ride? i only have 130kms on my Orange MT and need a lot more ...

cheers
Yeah, I'll be up for it.
Also be doing a track day at Barbagallo on the 19th of January if anyone's interested....

jsosmp

Reaction score
Unfortunately ill be back on the mine on that date ..............lets hope a ride out will come about soon

tox

Reaction score
Ill be in, this old man needs a day out

gazz

Reaction score
hi

hi from Perth as well I am hoping for some advice on one of these bikes I currently have a cbr600rr and looking for something upright and def not a ltr bike and I fell in love with one of these mt-09 and wanting some feedback form people who have them please feel free to comment on these beasts

Cheers

gazz

tox

Reaction score
Just buy one. Originally went shopping for a ducati, but service is shite. Then went to Cullys to either buy the R1 or Fz1n and came out with one of these. I usually ride sport twins so I like torque from the get go, which inline fours don't have. The MT09 is the balls. I didn't like the look on paper but in the flesh it looked alot better. The engine is a peach. It just goes hard. Haven't smiled this much in a long time. I fixed the snatching throttle crap (which is on this forum elsewhere). Wet my self with laughter and tears evey time I ride it. What ever you don't like about the bike will be forgotten as soon as you twist the grip. Hold on

Last edited:

tox

Reaction score
Credry, I'll be at that trackday at some point. I have a friend that I introduced to trackdays who will be there. I'll see if I can find you in the pits somewhere.

jsosmp

Reaction score
Buy the MT-09 , it really is a surprise package to say the least, the same thing happened to me ... went in to buy the Hyper, had a test rode on the Mt , and picked it up the next day .....just cannot beat the bang for your Buck.
the next thing is , when are we getting together?, i have a few plans for mine and will be taking it for its first baseline Dyno run, then the Modifying starts .....

Credry

Reaction score
Lets start chucking some dates out there, I'm good for a ride on Sunday the 2nd of February....

tox

Reaction score
2nd feb should be good. When, where.

Last edited:

Sandgroper-WA

Reaction score
Well Five Star Yamaha had a load come in yesterday, even managed to see three around Fremantle today. So who knows how many other dealers had some delivered yesterday. Mine was ordered at the Start of December so its been a long 6-7 weeks of waiting...

Credry

Reaction score
Ok so any ideas of where to go? Maybe Mundairing Wier, Steak sanga at the Kalamunda pub then back? any other ideas??

Oh yeah, and happy Straya Day!!

Last edited:

sporti

Reaction score
I'll definitely be keen once mine is in the garage :)

Should be mid Feb at the latest. I'll keep an eye on this thread, or post up a new one once I'm sorted.

tox

Reaction score
Anywhere is good for a ride. Where and when are we meeting. Im good all day.

Credry

Reaction score
OK, how does 9:30am at the Midvale caltex on great eastern highway sound? it's just on the Midland side past Roe Highway.

tox

Reaction score
Ok. Ill make it. Only just. My cam chain is so noisy, it sounds like a bag a nails. Tensioner is on back order apparently. I'll have to drag out the old yellow VTR. Sorry boys.

Credry

Reaction score
No worries, meeting a couple of guys at Mundairing too so might stop there for brekky first.

tox

Reaction score
JSOSMP. What happened to you on Sunday.