Perth MT-09 riders to get together sometime

julianziggy

Reaction score
I know you've already been on your ride, but I'm from West Perth definitely keen to go for a ride in the next month or so. I'll keep an eye on this thread anyway

tox

Reaction score
Let us know an about date and we will hopefully get alot more on this ride.

sporti

Reaction score
I am expecting to take delivery in the next couple of weeks, I'll be doing all my running in around the metro area before I start organising country runs.

I'll be booking my bike in for the next week for it's 1st service on collection, so there will be a few rides put up in a short space of time :)

Just curious, where are you guys located...NOR/SOR?

tox

Reaction score
How about a ride boys. I've seen a few more MT09's

Schultzy

Reaction score
So I just grabbed one of these from Cullys on Tuesday. Only done 60KM's so far but phwoar this is a great bike for the $$$. Im northern suburbs, but definately keen to take it catch up with a few others once Ive worn it in a bit!

sporti

Reaction score
....so I received the call from 5 star yesterday, I'll be picking up my matte grey in about 3 hours!

I'm planning on heading out each night, except for tonight, to clock up my 1000k's.

I'll put some rides up in this thread over the next week, for those that might like to get out & about.

julianziggy

Reaction score
i should have mine fixed by the weekend and next week i'm free all days so i'll definitely come along

sporti

Reaction score
Tonight's ride 19/02;

Meet point - Caltex cnr Stirling Hwy & Broadway, Nedlands 7PM for 715(ish) leave. I'll probably be there a little before then.

We'll do a NOR river run, then head up into the northern suburbs for a while.

Anticipated k's will be roughly 100, could go longer or shorter depending on who arrives & who's keen.

More than likely stop at some point for a pint & talk shit.

If you're coming, running late, whatever, reply to this post & we can wait a bit if need be

Hope to see some of you guys there :)

Dave

Last edited:

tox

Reaction score
Sorry mate. Have to work r nights for shutdowns. Do you want to schedule one for the weekend instead.

Schultzy

Reaction score
Sorry would like to make it but weekdays are difficult for me - early morning weekends are always good for me.

sporti

Reaction score
I'll definately be looking to head out this weekend, I'll update this post on Friday.

jsosmp

Reaction score
All I can say is that I cannot believe that I missed all the boys getting together! !!!
Working FIFO is never easy to juggle with planned rides, I do hope that I can make the next one, and then maybe after meeting the boys we can swap some numbers and text each other with upcoming events. Main reason being is that I don't get to login often enough to keep on top of it.
On a positive note, i have modded my exhaust system and I have done a nice air box mod. ...unbelievable that's all I can say now, hopefully next I fly in and we get together, we can do some comparisons. I will load some pics as I fly back to work on Friday. On that note, later boys

jsosmp

Reaction score
Damn. .. After going through all the threads, I see i have been missing out! !!
I think the main problem is that i have only met one bloke since arriving in Perth, at the track day that was. ...didn't even know about the night rides until 5mins ago. And to think i have been riding alone all week. ...well no time for Pissing,
You boys enjoy, I'll be back in town on the 29th again. Later.

sporti

Reaction score
Alright, so I'm looking to put a couple of hundred k's on the bike Saturday morning. Quite possibly Sunday morning too.

I'll be doing a run through the hills starting from the BP on Welshpool Rd East. I'll also be returning via the same route pretty much, there are plenty of options to take if you want to turn off.

A good mix of open roads, to slight twisty bits, very little highway riding. (15mins each way approx.)

I'm open for meet times, though anytime from 7 onward works for me, it's supposed to be 34 on Saturday, so I'd like to get going early.

I'll be heading out for this run regardless, though company is always good ;)

You can reply here, or flick me a PM for my number.

Dave

Last edited:

Credry

Reaction score
Phillip Island SBK this weekend, first round, otherwise I'd be in...

tox

Reaction score
Sporti. Is that the one near the corner of Lesmurdie rd. Ill be there Saturday, 7ish.Credry. Record the practice sessions. Come along. If anyone is north of river near Warwick and on the route to. We can meet up along the way.

Last edited: