Private Plate

KatanaAl

Reaction score
Couldn't resist, I have just bought this plate from the DVLA for £250. They mustn't have realised yet. There are loads of great MT09 plates available :- MT09 BOY, MT09 BAD etc.

flying circus

Reaction score
great plate, I spotted mt 09 fun and others, I posted details on forum they look great and @£250 may add value to bike, nice one mate!

dapsmt09

Reaction score
That is a class plat katanaAl, I've been looking over here in the isle of man for a decent private plte but none available with mt09 in so just gone for next in line.

Cheers daps.

pipski99

Reaction score
I love that MT09 plate you got. I already have one unfortunately from my previous bike. My car has P5 and my initials and the bike has P40 and my initials, as I bought my bike as my 40th birthday present to myself. Mid-life crisis - ish?

Cypher

Reaction score
That's actually a good idea! :) Now just need to come up with decent 3 characters... MT09 ACE is £799 :D

What does ALS stand for by the way?

Edit:
Here are more 3 letter words in case someone wants to pick one too:
A2Z WordFinder: Scrabble, Literati, Jumble, Jamble, Anagram and Crossword Search Results Page

Here are a few of the available ones (MT09 *): ANY, APE, ART, AXE, BOY, BRA, BUD, CON, COP, COW, DAY, DOG, EGO, ENG, FAG, FAN, FAT, FLU, FLY, FOE, GAL, GAY, LAD, LAG, MOB, MOM, MOP, MUG, NOB, NUB, NUT, OWN, PRO (£399), RAT, RUN, SAD, SAW, SLY, WAG, WAY, WEB, WEE, YOU, ZOO

Last edited:

Cypher

Reaction score
Ah, I see! Good choice. I'll get myself one too tomorrow otherwise I don't even know the one I have at the moment by heart :)

Matty_93

Reaction score
Just found the perfect one for me MT09 MAT. it is £899 though. but that's not too bad for a MAT plate. Very tempted. :D

mirdif64

Reaction score
I just bought mt09 yup
I was looking for the Scottish version but MT09 AYE has gone, will have to make do with MT09 YES.
Had a quick check on MT07 YAM but it's not available, maybe the dealer bought it at the same time as MT09 YAM.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I was looking for the Scottish version but MT09 AYE has gone, will have to make do with MT09 YES.
Had a quick check on MT07 YAM but it's not available, maybe the dealer bought it at the same time as MT09 YAM.
I nearly went for yes, yep was there too when I was looking.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
There is a steady income for the DVLA coming from this forum at the moment :) Tempted myself for something on the list.