Private Plate

Cypher

Reaction score
it isn't I decided against the mt09 gay as it could offend some people and I am not gay at the moment, I see that mt09 fan is still available.
You planning on changing your sexual habits? :D

MT 09 BLU for 385 quid
I see it £250 on here.

I was tempted to go for NOB but wasn't sure if it would be right :) Continuing the gay topic, F*G is available too if anyone wants :)

Update:
Just bought **** ***. Probably not the coolest possible suffix but noticable enough to understand that it's a word and not just a combination of letters. I'm starting to like it :)

Last edited:

Cypher

Reaction score
well I woke up the other day with this urge to play some hard euro house and for some bizzare reason to visit my local public toilets, it has since stopped and I am full hetro again .
Lol! Welcome back.

Stripy

Reaction score
well I woke up the other day with this urge to visit my local public toilets, it has since stopped and I am full again .
Hmm.
Bad habits. Is there something I've misunderstood?
"Take it up the sh*tter" suddenly gets a new side to the story.

:)

flydnb

Reaction score
Is there something you and fly wanna show us? ;)
ha ha ha it looks like we are both drawn to gay style number plates, yamaha weren't wrong when they said this is the dark side of japan, before I rode an mt 09 I would be watching sport with my mates drinking beers then out on the town pulling women etc , but after riding the mt 09 I still do the those things except I want to bum guys.

pipski99

Reaction score
Quality number plate. Mine's just my initials but still makes the bike ageless and personalised.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Sooner or later the DVLA may catch on and increase prices, for example MT09 BMW is 799, the value coming from the BMW obviously, as is MT09 BUG for it's VWness!

Cypher

Reaction score
Here's mine:
[removed]

Haven't fitted yet, only arrived today. I hope I won't have to drill holes through the letters :/

Last edited: