Rear splash guard

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
saw Tom's thread (on Facebook) and thought I would look for something that could be modified, found one for a Kawasaki Versys that looks pretty good (IMHO), as his is for an ER6 I figured it should be a similar fit... if not it will be made to fit :D

will update when it's delivered

Last edited:

reeseyboy

Reaction score
saw Tom's thread (on Facebook) and thought I would look for something that could be modified, found one for a Kawasaki Versys that looks pretty good (IMHO), as his is for an ER6 I figured it should be a similar fit... if not it will be made to fit :D

Price? Link?

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
got it for $75 + shipping, came to £98 all in, not bad considering he's sold them for $115 + shipping... settopingz on eBay
it's from Thailand and the seller only had one listed, I've checked and it's not been relisted although he has sold a few in the past year

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dude there's quite a few people on here who don't know about the Facebook group (or Tom)! Lol.

As soon as he's back from Thailand he will start making some of these again I reckon

Swagger

Reaction score
Whoa! and here's me trying to take as much off of the bike as I can. Someone, (possibly Rizoma) made one for the MT-01. People soon removed them as they were known to get a bit wild and wayward in the back wash and vortices of the bike ... the tales ended in that old statement 'glad no one was behind me when it grenaded off the tyre'. I'm guessing here but those who have gone the tail tidy route with smaller plate are probably experiencing the good ol' rooster tail ... shit all over the back syndrome ... I'm kind expecting that as I've got that mod on mine. If it does, I'll fab a little lip under the plate to deflect some of the road crap. I've had bespoke Touatech units on a couple of bikes and they work well enough.