Selling me

Mitch

Reaction score
Well after blowing my top yamaha have had it all sorted and I collected today they ha e polished the parts I fort were tarnished turns out was chain lube , due to the fantastic services I've had from the dealer am Gona hang on to it a little while longer and see if my problems stop

flydnb

Reaction score
Well after blowing my top yamaha have had it all sorted and I collected today they ha e polished the parts I fort were tarnished turns out was chain lube , due to the fantastic services I've had from the dealer am Gona hang on to it a little while longer and see if my problems stop
that's good service mate, a lot of bikes have far more teething problems than the MT has had to be honest and far more serious, take bmw and suspension probs, ktms and oil usage etc etc etc.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
that's good service mate, a lot of bikes have far more teething problems than the MT has had to be honest and far more serious, take bmw and suspension probs, ktms and oil usage etc etc etc.
It's a disaster with the BMW 1200RT. They have grounded all the 2014's and loaned the owners alternative bikes
Immediate Recall of the 2014 BMW R1200RT - General News | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

I'd say the MT is pretty good value for money and long lasting compared to the above.

Mitch

Reaction score
*****UPDATE ***** UP FOR SALE

it lasted one day and all the lights have failed again picked up from dealer yesterday assuered me it was all sorted and the lights have failed again

flydnb

Reaction score
Bizzare the amount of problems you have had mate , I would take it back and ask for another bike because it really shouldn't keep having these problems.

Mitch

Reaction score
Am a bit sick now cause they blamed the evotech tail tidy which I took off and still have the problem then they said maybe I squashed a indecator cable and it's arching some were so I checked all that there still trying to say it's the tail tidy must have bent a pin or over loaded a dieoed while it was installed. ... to me there just trying to take the Blame off them as it's spent the last 4 weeks now off the road

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
Think I will save up for the Corbin seat. I shouldn't imagine you will have much trouble shifting the SR seat on eBay

Last edited: