She's here , and she's awesome

razz

Reaction score
Mine has the Yamaha tail tidy , to be honest , a little tweak of holes and the high will fit easy . The pic shows a mock of were-ish I would put it if I hacked it , will see if it's worth anything first , if it's not , out comes the cutter

stumpy66

Reaction score
Mine has the Yamaha tail tidy , to be honest , a little tweak of holes and the high will fit easy . The pic shows a mock of were-ish I would put it if I hacked it , will see if it's worth anything first , if it's not , out comes the cutter
That would look ok i think if you could get it sorted:)

razz

Reaction score
another 80 mile cruise of norfolk , makes me laugh as i bounce along , its my first bike were i am able to get the abs to cut in , its a strange feeling to start with . riding the mt is a sh.t load more fun than the R1 , nothing against the R1 , but the MT is stonking

razz

Reaction score
She's booked in for her 1st service next week :) this one is better on juice than my first . Stopped in to fill up at 130 mile and the fuel warning was not even flashing :) had just over a gallon still on board :) and that's riding on std and A mode , briskly too . Lovely

stumpy66

Reaction score
Your doing the miles quicker than me, March 17th i bought mine, still only done 310 miles:)

razz

Reaction score
As long as you having fun dude :) that's all that matters , getting this MT was a cracking decision :) love it

razz

Reaction score
And once again , people don't see me on the MT , even with lights n hi-viz , so back on has gone the full system , complete with a blend in spray to try n hide the long pipe , till hack time comes that is

razz

Reaction score
cheers dude , 550 mile done and several baffle versions tried on the lower box only , she now has the standard system back on , I now gotta find some pipe to make a pukker one

razz

Reaction score
thought i`d update me thread , easier for me to remember where i be at , even with akra , i`m getting excellent mpg . the fueling is spot on , stacks better than the first . what i must do though , is get my arse in gear and change that rear shock , bouncing around norfolk today started to loose its appeal , ebay kwakasaki job i recon , also , with the last one , i changed the gearing , i`m sure i ended up with a 17t up front , but i`m buggered if i can remember . so will have to experiment . the reason i did this wih the last one , was , i loved my mapped A mode , but on back road bashing , she could and did become a pain in the arse , using the 17 up frt , i was able to reduce the instantness and when cruising , was able to drop the revs a tad. what a bloody awesome bike , but i wish it had the R1 handlling , thats the way i`m gonna head . fingers crosses hey

razz

Reaction score
Well she's knocking on the door of her first thousand miles , so to celebrate , while I carry on tig learning , I tidied up the tail tidy . On another note , the standard shock in standard soft mode , is perfect for that comutte run I do everyday :) today she gave me 140 miles outta the tank with 1.5 Ltrs left , lovely jubbly

razz

Reaction score
140 miles!
yep , this new yamaha map , is way ahead of the first , i`m comutting in A mode and its a doddle , fear not , she still gets a way from the line like a rocket . the light started to flash at 123 miles , i then carried on for a further 17 , spot on , or are you getting more ? my first one was around 100mile to the tank , i think

RipGroove

Reaction score
I get about 100 miles usually. Always A-Mode, Akrapovic Ti, FlashTune ECU map, DNA filter.

Sent from my iPhone 