So who likes beer and what have you really liked

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Pinched this from the proper fazer forum.

Seeing as we are bikers I have no doubt a few on here may like the odd pint now and then, not while riding of course.
Tried this last weekend while watching Liverpool hammer Crystal Palace at footie.
I was in the car but had sense enough to call a taxi..belgian-beers-leffe-royale-keg-6l-for-perfectdraft.jpg

lovely stuff but be warned it will creep up on you.

chump

Reaction score
Not seen that before. Love beer, but ale gives me gout so have to stick to lager these days.

flydnb

Reaction score
Not seen that before. Love beer, but ale gives me gout so have to stick to lager these days.
Funny you should say that I was drinking ale for a bit and found that the joint and ball of my foot near my big toe started to ache then stopped drinking ale and it went , did I have gout ?

chump

Reaction score
Funny you should say that I was drinking ale for a bit and found that the joint and ball of my foot near my big toe started to ache then stopped drinking ale and it went , did I have gout ?
sounds like.

Sven

Reaction score
My youngest daughter is named after my favourite beer. Its from a local brewery called Iceni & the beer is called Róisín Dubh (named, i think, after the Thin Lizzy song). Her middle name is Róisín.
Sometimes she complains about being named after a beer - to which i reply "it could have been worse - my favourite beer could have been Stella...or John Smiths.... or even XXXX". :D

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Had quite a few cans of this while I was in Spain a couple of weeks ago. Not bad for 30 cents a tin :)
P10509721.jpg

I do normally drink Stella though!

Unfazed

Reaction score
Partial to a bit of Meantime Brewery London Pale ale myself (or Guinness)

Unfazed

Reaction score
Beamish is OK, I like the bitterness of Guinness over Beamish and Murphys though. Nice winter beer

Steely

Reaction score
My youngest daughter is named after my favourite beer. Its from a local brewery called Iceni & the beer is called Róisín Dubh (named, i think, after the Thin Lizzy song). Her middle name is Róisín.
As a session beer, I like Wherry from another local brewery - Woodfordes. Or Nelson's Revenge for something a little stronger.

Sven

Reaction score
As a session beer, I like Wherry from another local brewery - Woodfordes. Or Nelson's Revenge for something a little stronger.
So happens that i live about 2 miles from the Woodfordes brewery at Woodbastwick. Wherry is indeed a very nice session beer, but i'm also rather partial to a Norfolk Nog. Trouble with the brewery & the adjoining fur and feathers pub is the prices they charge. Being situated on the Norfolk broads in a very nice picturesque Norfolk village, & also having won several national awards for their beers, their prices just keep going up! Nice beer but silly prices!

flydnb

Reaction score
Asda bier deluxe £2.20 for 4 x 440ml cheap but actually very nice .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk