Spazzo levers

l34chy

Reaction score

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I have some similar ones I bought last year, you may have to swop over a pivot bush from the Yamaha levers, I did.

Fluke

Reaction score
yep, I got mine from china too. Not the first set I've bought either and I don't see the point in paying extra for the Spazzo name, I can't tell the difference

lee1980

Reaction score
Let us know how they fit, i got similar from another chinese store on my cbr before but clutch side was very tight binding needed to be filed etc.
I see they do folding ones to for £25.

flipper

Reaction score
Just fitted and they're cock on. Needed the bush from the oe clutch lever. Excellent vfm.

lee1980

Reaction score
Just fitted and they're cock on. Needed the bush from the oe clutch lever. Excellent vfm.
Excellent cock on works for me lol, sure i paid about £15 for on lever before to! Will get folding ones me thinks both for 25

l34chy

Reaction score
How easy are aftermarket levers to fit? I'm a total novice, is there an idiot guide?
They are straight forward just undo nut underneath wind screw out take out standard and reverse the process just remove bush from clutch lever and fit to new
lever if you have a bit of copper ease just a little touch of grease and away you go

flipper

Reaction score
I had to loosen the clutch lever bracket so I could spin it slightly to get at the nut - it's obstructed by the wiring.

Tis a half hour job taking your time and having a brew into the bargain.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have the exact same pair on my Fazer and a can tell u now that they are very good tbh

Swagger

Reaction score
I bought four pairs of Pazzo's over the years and just keep swapping them from bike to bike. Got a box of various perches and different colour adjusters. Re-using them like I do they've represented good value. No wear, no problems. I've got a set of black shorties with gold adjusters going on this bike along with Pazzo pre load adjusters.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
*WARNING*

Don't do the bolts up too tight on the levers as they will snap off very easily due to being made entirely out of cheese lol