suspension

derek28862

Reaction score
pictures of the new front and rear suspension can't wait to get out and try it at the weekend

derek28862

Reaction score
cheers fizzy and TT really pleased with it next on the list is sorting the power out TT :) as its on the yamaha remap

M

MT account

grey sky...slight drizzle..... 3 days of waiting now....:(

fizzy

Reaction score
thats what i fancy fizzy, have you had yours done by simon as its the next on my list
Yes mate its probably the best money you can spend on the bike mine was one of the first he did the guy knows his stuff , if you want to know about it PM me and ill give you my mobile number

derek28862

Reaction score
Got the bike out today and can't believe the difference its like riding a totally different bike with the ohlins and cornering gives you so much confidence, and when braking to a stop is so much quicker i can't stress enough how good this mod is and worth the extra pennies:eek:

Andrew Dean Aston

Reaction score
Yes mate its probably the best money you can spend on the bike mine was one of the first he did the guy knows his stuff , if you want to know about it PM me and ill give you my mobile number
Could you PM me his number too. I just bought an Akra, and need a map to suit. Cheers

tjoffe

Reaction score
Ohlins.. "homemade stuff" for a sverige MT-09 owner !
P.S. if those are Andreanni cartridges then they are made in Italy, but Ohlins has also made cartridges for 09s.:cool:

How do you mean homemade for a Sverige owner?
Is the kit supposed to be homemade?
Anyone know for sure if it is Öhlins or ?
Live about 500m from the factory but they dont sell over disc so need to find somewhere else...

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
How do you mean homemade for a Sverige owner?
Is the kit supposed to be homemade?
Anyone know for sure if it is Öhlins or ?
Live about 500m from the factory but they dont sell over disc so need to find somewhere else...
It is a "matter of speach".. i mean that Ohlins are made in Sweeden so you as Sweedish you could consider it as a "homemade stuff".
For sure Ohlins has made shock and cartridges suitable for the MT.
Sad that you can't buy their products when their foctory is about 500m from your house.. but if i were you i would pay a visit just to ask if they have any products for me.. or to suggest me a local dealer to look after my bike !