The tyre thread .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had them on a Supermoto once and they were shit, but I put that down to the bike being far to light to be able to warm them up properly. Dedicated Supermoto tyres are the only way to go on those.

What are the Corsa's like for wear? I like the idea of a Summer tyre but would like to see 4k+ out of my next rear really.

Sent from my iPhone
Lol. Dont get them if u want miles. We put some on an FZ1 last summer and they lasted just over 1800 miles. Super sticky in the heat tho lol

RipGroove

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind but I have another bike to buy tyres for every year also and they always end up needing doing at the same each other!

Sent from my iPhone

lee1980

Reaction score
Do mt-09s generally come bridgestone s20''s in UK?
Are they not the best reading some posts on here? I will be riding most days to apart from snow/ice!

stevecbr

Reaction score
Standard fitment is the Bridgestone S20's or Dunlops. Most people rate the Bridgestones better. I had the S20's on mine, good when warm, not so great in winter when its cold and wet, take an age to warm up.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had the dunplops on mine and they were changed before I even rode out of the dealership lol

lee1980

Reaction score
Do look to be very sporty tyres more for like an R1 or summat you might take on track day as well as the road. Though suspect the dealer will only swap out if I pay full whack, but know in past I have ran the stock tyres on a new bike and wish changed sooner especially for wet conditions.
Do like look of pilot road 4's would of been next tyre on previous bike to.

l34chy

Reaction score
I have the dunlops on mine had the pegs down 2 up on the mountain (Isle of Man) no issues only problem is I have done 850 miles and they are nearly ready for changing.
got these for next year $_57 (3).jpg ready for a few trackdays

TIM80

Reaction score
Mine came with S20s .Great grip for the warm aussie climate but only lasted 4000km. I have now fitted Dunlop Q3s which seem to have similar grip to the S20s but hopefully more mileage .