Thumb on my right hand hurts after long driving

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes a glove with poor grip makes u hold the throttle more tightly...
I have been using summer gloves for months and I've noticed I am gripping tighter lately coz they are not that grippy. Tonight on our weekly lads lads ride-out I decided to wear a slightly more warmer mid season glove with a decent amount of grip on them and they were excellent.....no aching fingers or thumbs...
Just a thought that's all...

PaulG

Reaction score
it means that you guys have the hands of a lady.
"You have a woman's hand, milord! I'll wager these dainty pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm."
"Your skin milord. I'll wager it ne'er felt the lash of a cat ['o' nine tails], been rubbed with salt, and then flayed off by a pirate chief to make fine stockings for his best cabin boy."
"Ha. -Aah! You have a woman's purse! I'll wager that purse has never been used as a rowing-boat. I'll wager it's never had sixteen shipwrecked mariners tossing in it."
"Oh! You have a woman's mouth, milord! I'll wager that mouth never had to chew through the side of a ship to escape the dreadful spindly killer fish. "

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"You have a woman's hand, milord! I'll wager these dainty pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm."
"Your skin milord. I'll wager it ne'er felt the lash of a cat ['o' nine tails], been rubbed with salt, and then flayed off by a pirate chief to make fine stockings for his best cabin boy."
"Ha. -Aah! You have a woman's purse! I'll wager that purse has never been used as a rowing-boat. I'll wager it's never had sixteen shipwrecked mariners tossing in it."
"Oh! You have a woman's mouth, milord! I'll wager that mouth never had to chew through the side of a ship to escape the dreadful spindly killer fish. "
Am I missing something here... or has the world (mainly PaulG)! gone bonkers

flydnb

Reaction score
Blackadder.