Too cold to ride?

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I went on the kiddie hospital toy run last week, I suppose I rode maybe 130 miles, wasn't cold at all really, was wearing a lot of layers though. riding is doable totally, I am not going out in icyness though.

Twozup

Reaction score
Brilliant vid!

And I ride all year round in these bad boyz (snatchy throttle my arse!)

Can I have a few weeks in Lanzarote for Christmas this year please.

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
I went on the kiddie hospital toy run last week, I suppose I rode maybe 130 miles, wasn't cold at all really, was wearing a lot of layers though. riding is doable totally, I am not going out in icyness though.
are you from my neck of the woods crabstick ?
only ask cos Andy's teddy bear run to Heath hospital was last weekend... Teddybear Rideout

lee1980

Reaction score
I have pretty much always ridden all year round, apart from when its like major ice/snow, in southwest its not regular, last year was no snow so hoping same this year. I have ridden Ducati 748 to MT-01 in all weathers all fine just got to be that extra bit careful all the time. ABS certainly helps in those oh crap moments but only if upright and not going to fast.
Gloves are most important thing sure dont want to have troubles controlling bike because of cold hands!

My commute is only about 9 miles each way helps a lot!

alan_manic

Reaction score
I would ride this time of year. The problem we have in the Highlands is salt. It totally wrecks the bike so I've had to park her in the garage for a few months. :(

lee1980

Reaction score
I would ride this time of year. The problem we have in the Highlands is salt. It totally wrecks the bike so I've had to park her in the garage for a few months. :(
Yea it sure does, last year here hardly any went down, though still used it I think to use it up like lol, but it was not overly wet and so didnt not get that horrible white mess left on bike, my thai built honda cbr500r looked great after first winter, hope MT looks as good!