Warning

CT/

Reaction score
Just been for a quik blast but before I went out noticed these scratches on my pride an joy, thought WTF then realized wot had caused them, well pissed off
, what a BERK [emoji22] fakin sidi street burner rip offs uploadfromtaptalk1408559729627.jpg

M

MT account

oh yeah! thats the mark 2 version. that screw sucks. they actually fell out of my boots but not before scratching the hell out of my ER6. i gave them away to a french dude and just sold the better mark 1 versions for £10.50. they had a red plastic collar to shield the screw.......
20140810_141905.jpg
mk 1 street burners.........called speed biker. made in sidis factory but sold cheap in asia......anyone want any?....

Last edited by a moderator:

sigtrm

Reaction score
oh yeah! thats the mark 2 version. that screw sucks. they actually fell out of my boots but not before scratching the hell out of my ER6. i gave them away to a french dude and just sold the better mark 1 versions for £10.50. they had a red plastic collar to shield the screw.......
View attachment 2086
mk 1 street burners.........called speed biker. made in sidis factory but sold cheap in asia......anyone want any?....
Pics, show, me.

M

MT account

Pics, show, me.
theyre both up already-the mk 1 and mk 2. i can get vertigos over there for £80. the ONLY difference on them is the SIDI logo is replaced with speed biker. i have placed both makes side by side so i know what im talking about.
m5aGkzIMJszRs4H5nhhmamA.jpg
boot.jpg

Cypher

Reaction score
Don't worry. You would've rubbed it off anyway. Mine was far worse while riding in soft boots.

boro

Reaction score
Don't worry. You would've rubbed it off anyway. Mine was far worse while riding in soft boots.
I have them all over the left hand only side (gear) from my MX5 WP boots, figure its just soft metal. Had thought of some carbon covers but would only end up rubbing them as well

M

MT account

i put paint protection film on all scratchable areas now........3m is all over ebay and cheap enough in small amounts, but then no one listens to my advice.:rolleyes:
20140821_094822.jpg

CT/

Reaction score
Thanks MT, i,ll be geddin sum of that soon as i sort the paint, any idea where i,m best to get it sorted chaps ?:rolleyes:

stevecbr

Reaction score
Think you will find its common, I wear frank thomas boots, and both sides of my heel plates are scratched.
If your gonna get them repainred, it will really have to be done with them in-situ, as you need to remove the swingarm to get them off!
I'm waiting till someone designs some carbon fibre stick on covers, or else I will just polish them up.

M

MT account

Thanks MT, i,ll be geddin sum of that soon as i sort the paint, any idea where i,m best to get it sorted chaps ?:rolleyes:
find a local smart repair guy or alloy wheel repair shop and get them to blow it in, wheel silver is a good match. then put some clear film over it. the film pulls off easily so you can replace it every time it gets tatty

CT/

Reaction score
Thx Steve, you would think something like that would be standard on contact points that mark very easy

flydnb

Reaction score
I wear converse and mine are still fine I might get some of that protection film for the tank though.

CT/

Reaction score
I guys, had a chap out from chips away yesterday and he was a young dude , early 20,s i,d say, said he,d rather not have a go at it , was worried of overspray.

M

MT account

I guys, had a chap out from chips away yesterday and he was a young dude , early 20,s i,d say, said he,d rather not have a go at it , was worried of overspray.
lol! what a cock! ill pass that on to my mate at flying colours, will give him a chuckle. did the twat know what masking tape is???