Where the flip are my panniers!

Kerry Gaston

Reaction score
Hi, Im from Queensland Australia. Bought a new tracer from Moorooka Yam and was told the Panniers are sent out from Yam Australia at time of purchase (why i dont know, they come with the bike, not optional).
So now over 5 weeks ago from purchase they still cant tell me when i will get them. I feel conned. If they had told me this at the start i would of understood, but they keep telling me i'll get them in a week or 2 max several times now.
why the deception? Do i have to start looking into my legal rights or some crap? I havent even bothered them too much about it or gotton upset at them but that may have to change.
I may as well of got the naked mt instead. so frustrating

tezzer

Reaction score
Bought mine brand new from a well known internet auction site. Bought the brackets from the dealers though, who gave me a 10% discount.
Despite the instructions, recognizing whoch bits were for the Left hand frame, and which constituted the components of the right hand frame, caused a few grr moments.
Once together though, they look good, feel secure, and do the job fine, except of course not being able to get a helmet in....