Which colour?

Birdy

Reaction score
Mines matt, wanted deep armour but local dealer said would take about 2 months !! Going back to the shop a few times and the matt really grew on me , glad i had it now , easy to keep clean, which is good because i HATE cleaning and polishing !! ACF 50 and sponge and water a few times a year is enough for anyone .

Birdy

Reaction score
Hmmmm .... just watched some of those vids supermotoboy... think mine will be staying standard for now, pro job for a nice result. Only thing i would end up wrapping is my head round my f***ing garage door !!!

Gazrx12

Reaction score
Thanks to all, I was hopping for a bit of a debate on which colour was the most loved.

If I had my way I would have a white one with Red speed blocks or Marbroro race colours with red and white wheels.

Anyway if it ever stops raining and the ABS bikes are realest I'll be off down to Yamaha for a Race Blue one.

Gazrx12

Reaction score
Hi UnluckySlats,

Thanks for the info I'll have a serf of their site which shop is it in?

PaulG

Reaction score
I dropped by my dealer yesterday to choose between the matt grey and orange versions they had still in their crates.I decided on the orange. To my eye there is too much matt grey on the bike to look effective.It looks like it's waiting for a top coat.