Yamaha MT-09 Deep Armour Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggiep

Reaction score
Due to lack of use since getting with my girlfriend and a new love of push bikes I would like my bike to go to a good home that can give it some use.

I'll add some photos tomorrow but the bike is as new and has the very nice Akrapovic exhaust, the full fat Yamaha one. I have the original that can be supplied also. I gave the bike a full covering of ACF50 and boy does that stuff work, not a hint of rust anywhere!

The bike is only just run in to be honest and it was run in perfectly as I like to treat my vehicles well, 814 miles from new, I used to commute to work in the dry but I now cycle because the nearest covered motorbike parking is three quarters of a mile away. I didn't tax the bike over the winter but I have been starting it and running through the gearbox at least twice a month, with the change in the taxing there is no point in me taxing it now as you'd need to take out new tax yourself anyway.

The deep armour paint scheme is the best I find, really stands out when it's sunny. It has had the throttle mapping fix done at Raceways where I bought the bike from in Fleetwood, if you want any details of me and how I look after bikes speak to Steve at Raceways - Quote Richard Percival
There is no finance outstanding on the bike, it's never been dropped, all round a fantastic bike for someone after an MT-09.

£5250 to me is a very fair price with the full Akra system

So to summarise
Got bike 03/12/2013
Miles - 832
Colour - Deep Armour
Full titanium Akrapovic Exhaust (original present also)
Fender Extender
Official Engine protectors
No outstanding finance
Balance of Warranty till Dec 2015
Based in North West near Blackpool
Pictures to come tomorrow.

Contact me for any more details if you are interested.IMAG1379.jpgIMAG1381.jpgIMAG1382.jpgIMAG1385.jpgIMAG1389.jpg

Last edited:

Tmation

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in the bike.

Has the bike got any service history, first service and one year service etc?

Has the bike been in any accidents or stolen recovered? I have been caught before buying a nearly new bike that had a damaged frame but was otherwise perfect.

I work in Saudi and wont be home until 28th June, so if it's still available I will pop up and have a look, it's not far as I live just outside Liverpool.

biggiep

Reaction score
Now reduced to gather a bit more interest. Bike really is stunning and if you're after an MT you won't find many a better example.

Status
Not open for further replies.