Yamaha tail tidy !

Clint Kingston

Reaction score
Just a wee bit to short there for commuting lol would be a fountain in rain off back tyre, I also like the stock led light and its bigger so rather be seen more like to.
I was getting filthy and covered in muck with the stock fender on the back so i figured bugger it.

PeteMT

Reaction score
Leave the original stanchion on, ditch the big stock plastic nightmare, buy a set of aftermarket indicators and make your own.

It's piss easy. All you need is some stainless or mild steel sheet metal... Bit of cutting, bit of bending and you can make a it all out of the one piece. Nice and cheap. You can even use the original number plate light.

flipper

Reaction score
all well and good if you have the facilities and skills to cut and bend sheet metal. I'd rather pay for something decent looking than the abortion I'd end up making.

flydnb

Reaction score
yes if I started to create something out of sheet metal it would look awful , im ok at prep and spraying but making stuff from nothing forget it .

sigtrm

Reaction score
yes if I started to create something out of sheet metal it would look awful , im ok at prep and spraying but making stuff from nothing forget it .
Yeah bc you need something more than sheet and hammer, access to laser cutting and bending press would do the job otoh. Unless you are working with 500um sheet of 303 steel, using hammer to bend is silly. Ofc you can but effect of that efforts will look like new art sculpture.
To some degree crappy bending effect can be covered with powder painting in black