Carbon Fibre - Extended Front Mudguard and Extended Rear Hugger

lee1980

Reaction score
Liking the look of both, hope available before winter kicks in! and what prices are we looking at?

Bel

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you guys like it. I need to get them tested and then get the stock in. I'll confirm price ASAP.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

mirdif64

Reaction score
Hugger and all in one extended front fender fitted to bike.
No affiliation to vendor. Just happy to help out with providing a test mule.

MT 09 CF 024.jpgMT 09 CF 025.jpgMT 09 CF 026.jpgMT 09 CF 027.jpgMT 09 CF 028.jpg

mirdif64

Reaction score
Last of them. I still have the parts at the moment. If anyone wants picture from another angle, etc, let me know before I take parts off and return.

MT 09 CF 034.jpgMT 09 CF 035.jpg

Bel

Reaction score
Thank you for helping out with the test fit. I appreciate it as without someone like you I would be stuck and won't be able to complete projects like this. I owe you Sir.

I think it looks great on the bike. I can just try and visualise it when I'm holding the part in my hand but a photo on the bike is worth 1000 words.

lee1980

Reaction score
Looks good and will offer that bit more protection to rear with longer hugger! how easy to fit direct swap?

Bel

Reaction score
This is a direct swap out. Can someone with ABS show me the photos of the hugger and fender where the lines are connected. I'm 95% these will cater for ABS but would like to see a photo of the connections.

mirdif64

Reaction score
Lee, it is an easy change. Direct swap. 3 bolts and re fit the brake pipe clamp.

Bel

Reaction score
It's done and ready for folks (it's available on the website already). I have some gloss and matte in stock.

I just need to get some decent sunlight so I can take some photos to show how the matte looks.

Last edited:

lee1980

Reaction score
Not been on here in ages got a new (Mazda Rx8) car bikes been laid up for a bit, the website is not clear on which on what you get as pics for extended hugger show all on each.

Have I got it right in there are 2 extended versions in carbon gloss or matt and there's a carbon gloss version of the stock hugger?

Bel

Reaction score
Not been on here in ages got a new (Mazda Rx8) car bikes been laid up for a bit, the website is not clear on which on what you get as pics for extended hugger show all on each.

Have I got it right in there are 2 extended versions in carbon gloss or matt and there's a carbon gloss version of the stock hugger?
Hey Lee

Thanks for the feedback. The description of the product name should have the info of the part in there. I have edited after your feedback to show the right photo in the thumbnail before you click into the item and see more photos. I am keeping photos of a gloss part in the matte part's area to show the part fitted to the bike but the name of the part and code will show it's matte. Hope it all makes sense, your feedback is great for me to fix any issues on the website.

There are the following carbon bits:
1x standard fender
1x standard hugger
1x extended hugger in matte
1x extended hugger in gloss
1x extended fender in matte
1x extended fender in gloss

Any other parts needed in matte can be made to order or if the forum wants me to hold stock in matte let me know which parts would be kept in stock.