Centered Dashboard

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is it me or has the whole world gone completely MAD! (Ok calm down. Take a breath, son -Moderator)
You lot are worrying about wether you have to look a little bit to the right to see if you're in third gear or doing 40 mph when there's a far bigger fault to deal with!
I am of course talking about the ridiculous position of the horn button. So ridiculous that the Tracy has it's horn button in the right place.

I know I'm not the only one out there who has tried to warn some oncoming motorist of my presence by aggressively cancelling my indicators.
I want a mod or to know which switchgear I can swap with the bloody useless nonsense Yamaha provided.
Who has the answers?!?!?!?

Seethingly yours, Fluke:mad::mad::mad:
Haha. I do love it when you have a rant. Can't see the problem with the clocks myself but hey who am I to say anything lol.

Fluke

Reaction score
I agree,there isn't a problem with the clocks. Mind you, have you seen what the MT07 riders have to put up with with finding their ignition? Really daft.

Anyway, I've calmed myself a bit but I've had an idea for a mod for the horn which I'm gonna try.
It involves a sheet of metal and an angle grinder so it could get messy but I'll post pics if it works.
Hope you're feeling better son. If the weather warms up, I may come and scare your neighbours and bring you some grapes.
Cheers, Fluke

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree,there isn't a problem with the clocks. Mind you, have you seen what the MT07 riders have to put up with with finding their ignition? Really daft.

Anyway, I've calmed myself a bit but I've had an idea for a mod for the horn which I'm gonna try.
It involves a sheet of metal and an angle grinder so it could get messy but I'll post pics if it works.
Hope you're feeling better son. If the weather warms up, I may come and scare your neighbours and bring you some grapes.
Cheers, Fluke
Lol. Get some grapes, an angle grinder, some 2mm sheet metal, a 4" plastic straw and meet me at the workshop [emoji15]

Bon

Reaction score
Ive bought one. Good quality and strait forward to fit.
Very impresed.