Like the look of this??

kiwimacchi

Reaction score
Hi guys, a couple of pics of my '14 MT. R1 style metallic Red/White, 2'' tailpipe conversion. I have an extended '06 R6 shock, but after a trial fit, decided i didn't want to cut underseat tray, so, back to drawing board......

P7020047.jpg
P7020046.jpg
P7020044.jpg

Last edited:

Swagger

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool. Did you paint it? I think you need to tell us more about that Alfa Romeo in the garage ... now that's proper cool.

My Toy

Reaction score
That looks great. When I went to test ride the MT last year the dealer had one painted like that but I plumped for the yellow Roberts replica.
Whilst at the dealer yesterday spotted these

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

kiwimacchi

Reaction score
Yep, designed the paintjob myself and had a mate paint it, based on a FZ8 I saw somewhere on the 'net. The Alfa belongs to my brother and is a GT Junior fitted with a 2lt motor. Very nice car that goes nicely with his '79 930 Turbo porsche. Unfortunately don't think they're bringing the 1300 to NZ:confused:

Last edited:

Swagger

Reaction score
... The Alfa belongs to my brother and is a GT Junior fitted with a 2lt motor. Very nice car that goes nicely with his '79 930 Turbo porsche ...
He's got good taste. Ironically, I'm in the process of restoring a 3.3 Turbo. To me they're the best car Porsche ever made.

Swagger

Reaction score
Here you go. This is it having sourced all the necessary OEM parts to get it back to a road car. It took an age to get this far and it's still nowhere near complete. It was a track toy and had suffered accordingly. Had to find everything that had been stripped out and off including full interior and running gear. The motor is as sweet as ... it's all within tolerance. The gearbox is getting a rebuild.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited: