New Akrapovic Exhaust Revealed !

Birdy

Reaction score
Youre right Twozup , TT will probably end up with so much bling , there will be enough for everyone on the forum !!:D

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And dibs on the carbon wheels he will eventually get, then chop in for the diamond studded titanium/plutonium alloy glow in the dark lighter than air ones that catch his eyes

Ps I like that end can even for carbon!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Funny u shud mention wheels 'coz that's on my list as well...
As well as the new street rally seat 'coz it's loads better than ours (no nut crushing dip)!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen some nice ones for £1500. Both wheels together weigh about the same as half of the stock front wheel...
Dibs lol. I think Birdy is really gonna have something to say about that...lol

Cypher

Reaction score
I think the loop looks rather cool. Something different from the usual straight ones (no pun intended).

The sounds is more sporty too judging by the samples on their website, which I personally like but obviously would have to hear one in person to be able to judge.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. I've heard jocks r so tight they wudnt give a door a bang lol.
I had a few jock mates when I was serving and they aren't as bad as ppl think haha

Twozup

Reaction score
I've often wondered about this- ie fairly recent trend for tiny stubby end cans tucked under the belly and really short pipes. Looking back even just 2-3 years ago pipes were a lot longer with cans hanging right out at the end of the bike in full view. Have we moved forward with exhaust design or in reality taken a backward step for form over function and manufacturers trying to overcompensate by mapping the engine and buggering up the use ability? Just a thought....

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Mitch

Reaction score
I've often wondered about this- ie fairly recent trend for tiny stubby end cans tucked under the belly and really short pipes. Looking back even just 2-3 years ago pipes were a lot longer with cans hanging right out at the end of the bike in full view. Have we moved forward with exhaust design or in reality taken a backward step for form over function and manufacturers trying to overcompensate by mapping the engine and buggering up the use ability? Just a thought....

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
I think for a lot of people bike are less of a pure performance thing now and more of a all rounder ? Would be interested to see some difftent dyno runs with diffrent lengths of exhaust

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting thought twoz... I'm getting mine re-dynoed nxt week as I've now done over 1300 miles on her now...!