New Akrapovic Exhaust Revealed !

Cypher

Reaction score
I'm really digging it. The more I look at it the more I like it, especially the loop funny enough. Might have to fork out and get one after TT posts a video of it *hint* *hint* ;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are on a 5 week wait as they haven't touched down on English soil yet lol so uv got time save ur pennies to buy my akra that's fitted at the moment hahahaha

psychoattractor

Reaction score
F*ck paying these prices for an exhaust, you guys must have more money than sense!

That said, i am getting really annoyed by how quiet the stock exhaust is. aaaargh

Mitch

Reaction score
F*ck paying these prices for an exhaust, you guys must have more money than sense!

That said, i am getting really annoyed by how quiet the stock exhaust is. aaaargh
Scary quiet I always likd giveing the bike alittle rev while filtering let people know am there with the stock pipe they have no idear

graeme.doolan

Reaction score

Used a can of a FZ6 (I think) sourced at a local wreckers. Then just added the mid pipe and a slight basic hanger to get the right angle. Looks factory, has Yamaha imprinted on the pipe and shoots flames. What else could you possibly want to know? Haha

Doin skids and shooting flames...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Used a can of a FZ6 (I think) sourced at a local wreckers. Then just added the mid pipe and a slight basic hanger to get the right angle. Looks factory, has Yamaha imprinted on the pipe and shoots flames. What else could you possibly want to know? Haha

I'm pretty sure we've got a few FZ8 cans floating about in the workshop lol. I can feel a tinkering session coming on.....

graeme.doolan

Reaction score
Do it man!! I will Dyno it and post results. Then the next one will be this

tox

Reaction score
Are fu@&n mad. Na do it. Turbo that bitch.