New Akrapovic Exhaust Revealed !

Spot

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what everyone's bike makes on the dyno before and after any mods.
I know all dynos are different and will therefore give slightly different results but i reckon it'll still give a rough idea of how uniformly the engines are built.

Hope y'all upload your charts!

Hey moderators - Maybe we could have a separate section for people to upload and compare their dyno charts and discuss the mods they performed?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rite then.....

Twozup and Birdy....!

I'm gonna buy the new Akrapovic we spoke about the other night and to that end I'm gonna let U2 "battle" it out for the one that's comin off my bike. I will warn u now that they are going for nearly full price second hand on the net so realistic offers only please lol

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Whats the advantage of the new Akra over the old?? I prefer the old one?

Rite then.....

Twozup and Birdy....!

I'm gonna buy the new Akrapovic we spoke about the other night and to that end I'm gonna let U2 "battle" it out for the one that's comin off my bike. I will warn u now that they are going for nearly full price second hand on the net so realistic offers only please lol

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I have modified my airbox, and stuck a DNA air filter in. Power comander should be coming in a weeks time, then i'm off to the dyno. The akra will have to wait for now:(
So are you running the stock exhaust then??

Twozup

Reaction score
Rite then.....

Twozup and Birdy....!

PM sent trips

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

stevecbr

Reaction score
Been to my local dealer today, the new Akra will be about £640, and will be available in 5 weeks.
He reckons the extra length will make the bike run smoother, and produce more power than the Yamaha one.
He also said within the next few months he should be able to flash the ECU, to eliminate the snatchy throttle (which a power commander would also do, but the PC would cost more)

Twozup

Reaction score
Been to my local dealer today, the new Akra will be about £640, and will be available in 5 weeks.
He reckons the extra length will make the bike run smoother, and produce more power than the Yamaha one.
He also said within the next few months he should be able to flash the ECU, to eliminate the snatchy throttle (which a power commander would also do, but the PC would cost more)
Might have to start putting some things on eGay and start saving some cash!!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whats the advantage of the new Akra over the old?? I prefer the old one?
According to my man in the know... It gives more torque due to the curvature if the link pipe and also the length of it, de-cat pipe if u so wish and I believe a tad more Bhp but will know more when we fit it. It's booked for a dyno afternoon on Wednesday so we will record the data with the short akra then when we fit the hex akra we will compare it all...!

Mitch

Reaction score
O cod bollock I just bought and arrow but at that price its very tempting. ... anyone wanna buy a arrow lol

Twozup

Reaction score
It's several hundred quid cheaper than the "OE" YamAkrapovic but looking like it's maybe a better performing 'zorst- go figure!!!

Suppose the Dyno runs will reveal all!!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}