Real world fuel tank range

Reaction score
Just done 18 miles on F Trip and got 13.6 ltrs in. Was I that close to running out if it's a 14 ltr tank?

My Toy

Reaction score
I filled up with 98 Ron unleaded today and the bike immediately felt better with a smoother pick up from a closed throttle. Also averaged 55+ mpg with largely the same kind of riding, about 2 or 3 mpg better. So for the difference it costs per tank I'll use 98 where possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nothing like a real world tank range as I had a day out with some small capacity bikes, kept to all the posted limits - just like I usually do ;) and only came to rest 5 or 6 times in total for the whole day.

But I'm now a member of the 200 club :eek:

Marc56

Reaction score
Apologies if this reply goes a bit off thread. I'm here now at the H Cafe so yes I like to meet up on the 26th sept. Curiously there is an MT-09 here with a for sale sign on the seat. Even more curious is I've bought a second hand MT-09 that only has 300 miles on the clock. Guess it's not every ones taste!

Reaction score
Apologies if this reply goes a bit off thread. I'm here now at the H Cafe so yes I like to meet up on the 26th sept. Curiously there is an MT-09 here with a for sale sign on the seat. Even more curious is I've bought a second hand MT-09 that only has 300 miles on the clock. Guess it's not every ones taste!

Well if ur ever down Newbury way give me a shout. If u fancy coming to ace cafe then we can arrange to meet up either en route or there...
There seems to be a lot of 2nd hand mt's up for sale lately

flydnb

Reaction score
my real world tank range today was ride till 2 bars came on then filled it up and carried on riding , that is all.

Reaction score
Since I've had the ecu flash I don't have to worry about the temp as we've lowered the temp it comes on and goes off lol

Reaction score
132.6 at the wheel
121.7 at the crank

a5avenug.jpg