Rear shock ZX6RR 2006 & ZX10R 2010 and possible hyperpro progressive front springs

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Rear shock ZX6RR 2006 & ZX10R 2010 and possible hyperpro progressive front springs

Dear all,

The past year I had my mind sorted on fixing the suspension.
Started with a ZX10R, and changed to a ZX6RR shock once I found one online.
However, the girlfriend is not really enthusiastic to hop on behind with all these DIY changes.
Meaning I am going to change towards a proper aftermarket solution, where I can easily adjust en change the settings when riding pillion.
This results in that a few components in excellent state will come available.
I am changing out everything in the end of this year, meaning the ZX6RR and hyperpro front are both still mounted on my bike.

Before posting them on fleebay or the dutch version (marktplaats) or on the dutch forums, I wanted to check the interest here first.
As I can imagine certain people here are looking for the ZX6RR shock with much energy. If people are interested I will put it as reserved.

ZX6RR shock; 150 euros as suzuki parts are included. without the parts 120 euro.
ZX6RR shock from 2006 completely rebuilt/revised by a local suspension shop (jd-shocks in the netherlands).
SUZUKI PARTS for fitting without drilling are also with this part. As it is fitted now according to the explanation on the FZ forums. ( meaning with suzuki parts to fit the 10mm hole)
Standard ZX6RR spring but only painted blue to match my MT-09 race blue.

2017-01-15-PHOTO-00000012.jpg2017-01-15-PHOTO-00000013.jpg

ZX10R; 80 euro
ZX10R shock from 2010. I even made a component on the CNC machine which can be placed underneath the spring to gain more preload. (loose supplied).
The holes are drilled to 12mm so they fit the MT-09. Low amount of KM's on the shock.

image1.jpgimage2.jpg

Progressive hyperpro springs 100 euros
With the new kit, new front springs will be delivered also. Meaning I have an extra set of progressive hyperpro springs made for the MT/FZ-09 available.
No oil obviously.

ZX6RR ; Sold
ZX10R ; Sold
Hyperpro progressive front springs ; Sold

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds good so how much for the zx10r shock and fittings and the front springs posted to me in the traitor state of Great Britain. I can get Ktech springs a spring compressor and Ktech rear spring delivered for £186 and I know they will fit no problems so what would be your best price in Brexit money ££££££?

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Sounds good so how much for the zx10r shock and fittings and the front springs posted to me in the traitor state of Great Britain. I can get Ktech springs a spring compressor and Ktech rear spring delivered for £186 and I know they will fit no problems so what would be your best price in Brexit money ££££££?
Ey mate, Once I am home I will send you a personal message. Tonight I am able to snap a picture.

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Private msg sent

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Currently both shocks are reservered. Will update the original post with a reserve tag.
I have updated both persons that the new parts are delivered and the motorcycle will be rebuild this week or the week after.

Meaning the suspension is soon ready for sending. If the persons are not responding I will drop you a personal message.

Zx10r shock and front springs still for sale?

Seadoc

Reaction score
ZX6 RR shock

Hi, if the deal on the ZX6RR shock falls through, please let me know.

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Hi, if the deal on the ZX6RR shock falls through, please let me know.
Dear Seadoc,
The person that originally reserved the shock is not replying anymore.
Meaning the shock is not reserved anymore. If you wish to have it, please send me a private msg.

Thanks!

Seadoc

Reaction score
We were busy finalizing the shipment and payment when he went quiet, said he had to deal with a sudden death in his family. The last PM was on 25 January

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
We were busy finalizing the shipment and payment when he went quiet, said he had to deal with a sudden death in his family. The last PM was on 25 January
This has been cleared up now with Seadoc. Forgot to mention to Seadoc that I had a lot of work on the custom clearance as it needed to go to New Zealand.
As he bought a '17 machine, the ZX6RR is still available.

The shock is still packed in neatly for transport, as it was all ready for transport.
If there is any doubt the person that bought the ZX10R can vouch for me, as I assisted him with information concerning mounting of the items.

In short; ZX6RR is available. If this takes a while, the item will go on ebay or marktplaats(dutch variant of ebay).
And for the love of god, a place closer than new zealand would be appreciated, with less custom clearance documents :D

Reaction score
Top bloke you were brill to deal with, sorry the other bloke has been messing you about. Would you believe I still havn't got them fitted yet, what a lazy tosser I am. Are you impressed with your new set up?

Stuggesjoerd

Reaction score
Top bloke you were brill to deal with, sorry the other bloke has been messing you about. Would you believe I still havn't got them fitted yet, what a lazy tosser I am. Are you impressed with your new set up?
You lazy bumb :D start fitting them. Its really not much work. And actually yes, i am really impressed by the new set-up.
ECU is being flashed right now by Simon from this Forum. Once that is done the whole bike is as it should be :D