Recall!

JCL270

Reaction score
I'm getting my bike sent down to Barca in the next few weeks, with the recall can I go to any decent yamaha dealer in Europe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCL270

Reaction score
spain for the winter?
Looks like it. I run a yacht in the med and we are in Barca for the winter. Should be there next week and I'm missing the bike something rotten! Would love to get it shipped down ASAP but from what I've heard there's a 20 hour ferry to Bilbao then it's only 5 hours in the bike to the boat so might make a roadtrip out of it. Just need to get that bloody seat changed first.....

flydnb

Reaction score
Looks like it. I run a yacht in the med and we are in Barca for the winter. Should be there next week and I'm missing the bike something rotten! Would love to get it shipped down ASAP but from what I've heard there's a 20 hour ferry to Bilbao then it's only 5 hours in the bike to the boat so might make a roadtrip out of it. Just need to get that bloody seat changed first.....

You lucky bugger

Bon

Reaction score
Had my recall done today and what a difference it has made.
Headlight now works and everything lol !

Kinjane

Reaction score
Just had mine done. Definitely far better beam focus and so much brighter than before. Oh hold on, I think they might have knocked some of the mud off.....