Snatch is cured ! DNA Air filter

rob5006

Reaction score
Dna it sounds like you are behind this. It is just to clear. If you want your product to sell also sell ecu updates this whole thread is just bullocks. Sorry to bust your balls sales person but leaning out even more is just complete bs.
I have no connection with DNA but wouldn't mind getting a commission for helping their sales! I will be in the flesh at the Bellview MT09 tour having a burger with everybody else my misguided but well-intentioned friend!

guidow

Reaction score
Sorry dudes bad day at work but it just sounds too good to be true. Anyone got the k&n filter sorted?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now now boys... play nice please...

Firstly.... if someone on here wants to "push" a decent product then so be it... it doesn't matter if they work for anyone or not... It's all about sharing knowledge on here and helping each other isn't it? I have helped people out on this forum with plenty of aftermarket goods and all from my mates Yamaha/Suzuki dealership... I didn't hear anyone complain when I helped Cypher out when he had noise issues. Or when I helped Spot get his power commander V fitted and had a map written for it by my dyno technician. Or got Crotchrocket a helmet he cudnt get anywhere else so quickly...

So stop criticizing please... if u don't like the thread then don't read it. simples...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well said TT put your handbags away boys lol
Wasn't having a pop at anyone in particular... Just trying to point out the fact that it's not against forum rules to "push" products or companies if it is all above board and legit...

rob5006

Reaction score
Wasn't having a pop at anyone in particular... Just trying to point out the fact that it's not against forum rules to "push" products or companies if it is all above board and legit...
That's the way I see it....just exchanging views and clarify matters ..nobody is having a go at anybody......Relax!

Locksmith

Reaction score
lets pass a joint around.

Oh I forgot I don't do that, I'll have a beer instead :)

This along with the G2 thread are the most interesting for a cheap fix I think.

Mitch

Reaction score
Had a £20 off PayPal voucher so just ordered the filter for £44 can't complain

rob5006

Reaction score
Just back from a 400 mile round trip to Carter Bar in Scotland. The performance of the MT09 with DNA Filter was simply excellent. All three modes are smoother...had a good play around and really tried to find fault but couldn't...the A mode in 4th was the most favoured on nice bendy roads...in fact, I couldn't stop playing around with all the modes...they all had a purpose!

RipGroove

Reaction score
Would be interested to see some dyno results showing a/f ratio with a filter, curious to see whats going on.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would be interested to see some dyno results showing a/f ratio with a filter, curious to see whats going on.
If u can wait until next Wednesday I will post my dyno results. Gonna put in a DNA filter and write a custom map for the beast lol

Basil

Reaction score
Had mine fitted 5 months ago, and it works. I mentioned it on the other forum, and was acused of working for dna , and trying to sell snake oil. LOL I have pcv and tuned on dyno.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Basil, I see you have a power commander as well. Did you run it with a std filter as a comparison?

I see Razz isn't impressed with the DNA in another thread.

Triple, don't you have a fuel controller fitted? or are you going to dyno the DNA in std form?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Basil, I see you have a power commander as well. Did you run it with a std filter as a comparison?

I see Razz isn't impressed with the DNA in another thread.

Triple, don't you have a fuel controller fitted? or are you going to dyno the DNA in std form?
I have a PCV fitted. The DNA will go in before we dyno it nxt Wednesday.