Street Rally Seat Fitted

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Next week for a few days. Blow off the cod webs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It shud be here tomorrow, if not, defo Tuesday when the shop opens again so will be with u Wednesday.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. U wait till u sit on the bugger. U will love it. Just been out for a blast with it fitted. Soooo comfy and it changes ur whole riding style. Way more easier to throw it around.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
is SR seat same as "comfort seat" ?
No it's not mate...

The SR seat is listed as "seat-flat"

The comfort seat is identical to the stock seat on the MT but a bit more plush. It's still got the horrific dip near the front that crushes ur nuts. The SR seat is literally "flat"!

MadGelo

Reaction score
No it's not mate...

The SR seat is listed as "seat-flat"

The comfort seat is identical to the stock seat on the MT but a bit more plush. It's still got the horrific dip near the front that crushes ur nuts. The SR seat is literally "flat"!
cheers! can you get me one?:)

flydnb

Reaction score
I have very small bollocks so i dont get any probs with stock seat , i actually like the dip seems to fit my body well , im 5ft 8 but with the arm length of someone over 6ft , its a goid position for me, what puts me off about the street rally seat is the increased seat height will push my body higher then in turn making windblast a bit of an issue , i like being behind the tank .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

M

MT account

I have very small bollocks so i dont get any probs with stock seat , i actually like the dip seems to fit my body well , im 5ft 8 but with the arm length of someone over 6ft , its a goid position for me, what puts me off about the street rally seat is the increased seat height will push my body higher then in turn making windblast a bit of an issue , i like being behind the tank .

i just googled you up on t'tinternet chap..............maybe better if you are hiding behind the tank then..........:rolleyes:short.jpg

flydnb

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha , thats birdy not me .

relz

Reaction score
YAY! Got my seat this morning. Looks and feels perfect!! Raises the seat height considerably actually, and you can sit wherever you like without sliding forward!!!

Thanks for the photos.

Buying a SR seat here is bound to be very expensive, I don't even want to ask them how much...

Judging by these it seems that I can take my seat to a local upholsterer and asked him to fill up the dip in the seat with some foam rubber. Assuming that the original cover has enough spare material around the edges (don't want to replace it), should be a pretty straightforward job.

I'll definitely look into that, as the Nut Crushing effect is a bit of a nuicance at times...