Street Rally Seat Fitted

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos.

Buying a SR seat here is bound to be very expensive, I don't even want to ask them how much...

Judging by these it seems that I can take my seat to a local upholsterer and asked him to fill up the dip in the seat with some foam rubber. Assuming that the original cover has enough spare material around the edges (don't want to replace it), should be a pretty straightforward job.

I'll definitely look into that, as the Nut Crushing effect is a bit of a nuicance at times...
Can post one to u

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Locksmith

Reaction score
Took my bike out for the first time today, 130 miles and did feel abit restricted with the seating position so feel I have to try one of these lovely seats.

How do I go about it?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Took my bike out for the first time today, 130 miles and did feel abit restricted with the seating position so feel I have to try one of these lovely seats.

How do I go about it?
Where abouts are u?

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental..!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but I fear postage to Israel + import taxes will make it a bit too expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Fair enuf. If u change ur mind let me know...

Locksmith

Reaction score
Where abouts are u?

Based in Kent

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Dude, have you seen this?? If you just want to eliminate the dip, there is enough material left under the seat to just re-use it. This guy used a hard compound grouting sponge! Works a treat!

Thanks for the photos.

Buying a SR seat here is bound to be very expensive, I don't even want to ask them how much...

Judging by these it seems that I can take my seat to a local upholsterer and asked him to fill up the dip in the seat with some foam rubber. Assuming that the original cover has enough spare material around the edges (don't want to replace it), should be a pretty straightforward job.

I'll definitely look into that, as the Nut Crushing effect is a bit of a nuicance at times...

relz

Reaction score
Dude, have you seen this?? If you just want to eliminate the dip, there is enough material left under the seat to just re-use it. This guy used a hard compound grouting sponge! Works a treat!

I think that's exactly what I'm looking for.
Do you have a link to that thread?

M

MT account

yeaaaaaaaaa, another flat seat fitted.....
20140522_194142_LLS.jpg
20140522_194149_LLS.jpg
i just noticed my dad in the photo.....i was wondering where he got to....

M

MT account

yeah hes bin missing since last year-he was under a sheet on the shelf next to the bench grinder................................

M

MT account

Is that him in the black urn?
green....most of him is in there, the top came a bit loose 1 time when i took him to the pub for his birthday and he escaped into my pannier......and i sent a jiffy bag of him to british gas as they wouldnt stop billing him for a service contract 2 years after he popped off.ginter on tour.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
green....most of him is in there, the top came a bit loose 1 time when i took him to the pub for his birthday and he escaped into my pannier......and i sent a jiffy bag of him to british gas as they wouldnt stop billing him for a service contract 2 years after he popped off.View attachment 1467
Pmsl. Well at least he can still get about I suppose.

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental